Telegram is a platform similar to WhatsApp that has been on the market for a long time. Since 2013, it has earned the love and respect of many users. And the fact is, much of its popularity lies in the fact that it is one messaging network with many special features and functions.
As we have already mentioned, this platform has the ability to send and receive files up to 1,5GB, including high resolution photos and images, documents, videos and more. In addition, it offers the possibility to combine the best news, sports, technology and mobile channels so that you stay up to date on the latest technological developments.
As if that weren't enough, you can create secret chats and interact in groups of up to 200.000 members. Do not?. The advantage to be a administrator Of these groups and channels on Telegram is that you can post comments or messages which can help you communicate with all users at the same time. This way you will avoid repeating information every time a new member arrives in your space.
If you want to learn how post comments in Telegram groups and channels, you need to follow the steps shown below:
How to post a comment on a Telegram group or channel
This task is very common among the creators of groups and channels of this platform, it is used to give a message and leave it anchored in the upper part of the chat window. In this way each member can be aware and in tune with what you want to convey.
How to post a comment on a Telegram group or channel step by step
In general or to give you an idea, in the comment you can put the rules or instructions which must follow or in that case "Respect" to avoid being expelled. And in the case of channels, you can welcome new subscribers and explain the focus or theme, giving you an idea of what the channel is about.
Once these points are clarified, let's proceed to show you step by step how to set comments in groups and channels:
- Write a message or text. Applies to Rules, instructions, regulations, welcome, business or otherwise.
- Post the comment as you always do.
- After that, right click on the text and go to the option "More message".
- When you select the option, you will be asked: Do you want to block this message? You need to select the option "Notification to all members" and then press the word "Yet".
- Hello, only then will you confirm that the message will be blocked and available to all group members.
In the channels
- Write the text you want to anchor. Here it applies to all types of content, video, message, welcome or download file.
- Send the text or file as you always do.
- Then, click on the comment and a menu with options will appear. Press what it says “Pin message. "
- A window will immediately appear with the following question: Do you want to pin this message? Confirm by selecting "Yet".
- Done, now everyone can see the comment.
It should be noted that the task of post comments in Telegram groups and channels it is widely used, especially to prevent groups from deviating from the topic, avoid spam, rudeness, scams, illegal sales and purchases, among others.
You might also like | The 80 best Telegram channels to join
We hope you enjoy these tricks for correct the messages you have helped to expand communication in your environment. This messaging network has many tricks to discover, the invitation is up to you to keep an eye on each update.