How to activate the notifications of the memories of my Facebook account?
From the computer:
- Log into your Facebook account. If you have lost your password or do not remember the data you used to log in, you can recover your Facebook account without email, phone or password.
- When you are on the home page, go to the side menu located on the left side of the screen in the news section.
- Click on the option "See more ...".
- When a menu with more options appears, select the option "Memories" (it can also say "A day like today"); this option has a clock icon with an arrow turning left.
- The memories window will open immediately, if you have a memory in that window you can decide whether to share it or not, this way you should check the memories option daily to see if you have any pending.
- To activate the notifications of memories you have to click on the option "Notifications" ; This option can be found in the Memories link at the top right.
- When you click on "Notifications" a small menu will appear with three options "All Memories", "Featured" or "None".
- Choose from the option "All the memories" o "Featured", whichever of these two options will be used to enable Facebook memories notifications.
If at any time you want to turn off the notifications of memories you have to follow the previous steps and in step 7 you have to select «None» in this way Facebook will not notify you of any memories.
From mobile devices:
- Open the Facebook app. If you don't have the latest version, we recommend that you update it; you can also update Facebook Lite without the Play Store.
- Click the icon with three horizontal stripes top right.
- When a menu appears, select the option "Memories", which has a clock icon with an arrow turning to the left.
- Go to the top right corner and click on the icon in the shape of gear.
- When a floating window appears, select "Notifications".
- Select "Activate notifications", from that moment you can receive notifications about the memories you want to remember.
What content appears in the memory notifications of your Facebook account?
- Summary of Publications carried out in the last month or year.
- It reminds you of the moment you became friends with another Facebook user.
- Post you have been tagged in. But remember that if you want, you can avoid being tagged in Facebook photos.
- Special moments in your life as a wedding anniversary, birthday, graduation or other important event.
- Reminds you when you joined the Facebook social network.
- With the passing years, reminds you of what you have posted in previous years, be it videos, photos or sentences you wrote.
- Photos from your mobile device's camera album.
When you get a notification of some of your memories, you can share it with your friends and family, so they can relive that special day for you.
How do you share a memory on Facebook?
- You must have your Facebook account open.
- When you are on the home page, go to the side menu of the news section.
- And select the option "Memories" ("A day like today").
- When you open that link you will see "A day like today" which is the memory you can share with your friends.
- Now you need to click on "Share", this option will appear at the bottom right.
- A menu will appear where you have to choose where you want to share it (in your bio, story, share in a group, with a friend or send via message).
- Finally you need to press "Publish".
Note that you can only share a memory if the sharing option is turned on. Facebook allows you to share great moments in life with your friends and family; But for this you have to create a group in this social network and so you will be in more contact with yours cari.