Microsoft's operating system is one of the best platforms if you want to play video games, in fact, the company is constantly concerned with offering improvements, designed for those who love virtual worlds, presenting options to configure a Windows 10 Joystick control and many others for gamers. That said, the game mode is born, a function that will surely interest you in case the world of video games attracts you.
What is Game Mode in Windows 10?
For a long time, computers have become part of the life of the average citizen, they are not just a tool to work with. In fact, computers today perform very different functions, including Entertainment it's clear .
Computers are exceptional tools, with which we can also have fun, consuming audiovisual content and it is also possible to use them for play video games. Windows 10 is Microsoft's most modern operating system and is undoubtedly the most used to play video games.
The company is very aware that its platform provides tools that make it the most important environment for playing video games, which is why constant improvements and new modes arise, such as game mode. Also in this mode comes the ability to activate or deactivate the Windows 10 Game Bar, another utility that may interest you.
This mode is a new feature within Microsoft Windows that aims to improve overall performance when playing games on your computer. The game mode optimizes system resources to focus them on our video games, in this way we will get better overall performance.
If you are constantly playing on your computer, then undoubtedly you should fix Alt-Tab problem while gaming and also toggle game mode on / off in Windows 10, as activating it will most likely get you a noticeable performance improvement of your favorite games.
How to activate or deactivate game mode in Windows 10 step by step
If you have continue falls or failures In performance with your video games, we recommend that you try the so-called game mode, a mode present in the Microsoft Windows 10 operating system, which could help you in case of problems while playing your favorite video games.
- To properly activate or deactivate game mode, the first thing we need to do is go to the Windows 10 configuration options.
- You need to click start and then search "Settings".
- Once the result is displayed, click on the configuration options. Once this is done, the screen with all the possible configurations that can be made within the Windows 10 system will be displayed.
- You have to click on “Games”, in this way all the options related to the video games will be displayed on your computer. Now click on the section "Game mode".
- When you do the above, the “Game Mode” option will appear on the screen. To activate it, just press the switch below it. The deactivation process is pretty much the same, all you have to do is press on this switch until the option appears "Disabled".
By using the above method you will be able to properly enable and disable game mode within Windows 10 and thereby achieve better performance within your video games, undoubtedly something you should know. Now you just need to add your Steam games to the Windows 10 start menu and start playing them right away.