Both data appearing in the our profile and those who don't. And one of them is the location. Facebook has a location service to improve your experience on the social network. This seems like a good thing, since we will be able to display content and advertisements that are in part related to the places we generally visit.
However, many people don't like the idea that a social network has saved every position they were in. This is why the option of Facebook's position can be quickly disabled via the settings options.
It is quite easy to do this, we will go into detail on the process you need to go through for enable or disable the location of Facebook on as quickly as possible.
How to enable or disable location on Android
What we need to do if we want to activate or deactivate the location on an Android device is:
- First let's open the Facebook app.
- Now let's press on the three horizontal lines located in the upper right part of the screen.
- Next, we will have to go to the option " Settings and privacy ".
- So we have to choose the option " Settings ".
- Here we will have to look for the option " Location ".
- We have two options " Location access " is " Location history ".
- To activate or deactivate my position on Facebook, we will click on " Location access ".
- Now click on " Location services ". When you press here we will go to the Android menu where we can view all the options related to the application.
- Click on " Application permissions ".
If you look here you have all permissions enabled and disabled. The one for the location is at the bottom of the screen. Press the icon on the right to disable the option, it should be disabled.
This way we have already deactivated the location. In case you wish to activate it, it's simply to do the same thing, just making sure the switch is green.
How to enable or disable location on iPhone
Likewise, Google Maps can save our location and generate a history of it, which many people don't like, so they decide to turn it off. We can do the same with Facebook which would be ideal.
The vast majority are unaware of the problems that lack of privacy can cause in social networks and various applications. Granting permissions of any kind without taking into account the possible consequences that this could generate in the future.
On its own, it is quite common for many people to download apps from the Play Store and when they grant permissions they don't even read the type of permissions they are giving the application in question.
It is important to have alone essential information on the networks and maintain our privacy as much as possible to avoid any kind of inconvenience. Location is one of those options that, unless absolutely necessary, you shouldn't keep active in any of the applications you use.
We hope this article was useful to you, otherwise if you have any questions or concerns you can leave it a little further down in the comments section where we will be happy to help you resolve it as quickly as possible.
Most Interesting Articles
- best telegram channels to watch formula 1 live and free 2023
- how to watch and download movies and series in 2023 with telegram
- how to watch the nba live and free with telegram 2023
- best telegram channels to watch motogp free and live 2023
- best telegram channels to watch all the free live soccer 2023