However, watching an anime in its original language also has its advantages. The expressiveness with which the original voice actors portray the characters allows us to connect better with them. Also, the best way to learn the spoken part of a language is to listen to recordings in that language, and what better way to learn Japanese or Korean than watching anime or drama!
One of the best platforms today to enjoy the best that Japanese animation has to offer is Crunchyroll. For this reason, whether you're planning to watch an anime in its original language or dubbed in Spanish, below we'll show you how to pay for a Crunchyroll membership and enjoy the best content.
How to change the audio language on Crunchyroll
Currently, this site does not have the option to change the language of an anime while playing. Enjoying the chosen version means stopping the anime for a few moments. Then do the following:
- Go to the Video menu you find on the page before the anime plays.
- Select the version you want. There of the dubbed versions will not be the same for all anime. At best, the anime you want to watch will be voiced in Spanish, English, Portuguese, German, French, and Russian.
However, it is important to point out that this is not always the case. Currently, anime with Spanish dubbing available on Crunchyroll are:
- Saint Seiya
- Elfen lied
- Yamada-kun a 7-nin no Majo
- Rocca -The Brave of the Six Flowers-
- Black marks
- Saga of Tanya the Evil
- Dragon Maid di Miss Kobayashi
- Re: Zero
- Free! Iwatobi Swin Club
- Mob Psycho 100
- Bungo stray dogs
- black clover
If you want to see an anime that is not on this list, you will need to watch it in its original language. Even so, you can enjoy it in its entirety if you turn on the subtitles which incorporates. You can also stream them to your Smart TV if you wish.
The vast majority of anime Crunchyroll has more languages available in the subtitle section than dubbed anime. For this reason, below we will show you how to change the language of these to the one you prefer.
How to change the subtitle language on Crunchyroll
- While playing an anime, select Settings from the playback menu (it's a walnut symbol).
- In the Subtitles / CC section you can find the language of the available subtitles. Generally, these are: English, Spanish and Portuguese (Brazil).
- If you want to disable subtitles, select the option Nobody.
- After selection, you can resume playing the anime.
Advantages of a premium account on Crunchyroll
If you enjoy watching anime or drama, it is important that you have a quality page where you can enjoy them. Crunchyroll is one of those pages because it is stable, has a large variety of HD anime and drama in its catalog, and allows you to select the playback quality of a souls. Also, you have the option to download them to your mobile or PC.
Therefore, if you don't have a good internet connection, you will be able to watch yours favorite episodes in low quality. In addition, it has a forum that answers many of the questions posed by its users. If you don't find an answer to yours, you can open a new thread.
A highlight is that Crunchyroll has a premium account mode which has a lot of benefits. Users who have this subscription have the following advantages:
- Any anime or drama can be played without commercial breaks.
- You will be able to enjoy the latest uploaded videos on any of its platforms instantly.
- Provide a sense of personal satisfaction as you contribute to the creators of your own favorite programming.
Most Interesting Articles
- best telegram channels to watch formula 1 live and free 2023
- how to watch and download movies and series in 2023 with telegram
- best telegram channels to watch all the free live soccer 2023
- how to watch the nba live and free with telegram 2023
- best telegram channels to watch motogp free and live 2023