One of the trends that has most revolutionized and become popular today is online trade. This is a facility for many users who prefer to buy any product from the comfort of their home. Normally, more and more users are opting for this impressive alternative.
This is precisely why eBay is one of them platforms of trading online which has been a fascinating success. Since, through it, it is possible to find a large catalog, including ordinary products on the market, even unusual or colloquially rare products.
Another important detail that is considered a necessity on eBay is the password change. Because it was previously exposed by hackers. In this way, what the platform is exactly looking for is to protect its consumers.
What is eBay and how does it work?
Undoubtedly eBay is one of the best online stores which in turn allows you to put any product up for auction. In other words, through this web portal, consumers will be able to create an account to buy or sell what they want. Therefore, it's time to make the most of the artifacts you no longer need and put them up for auction on this platform.
Its operation is simple, since in the case of buyers, they only have to select the category from which they want to obtain an object or product. While if you want to auction, the method is to offer the product until the buyer wins it. The person who has offered the most money so far has managed to keep it.
Notoriously, we can currently get several platforms that offer this type of service but eBay, on top of that, is safe and committed to its customers. This is one of the main reasons why it is so important frequently change your account password.
To take advantage of the wide catalog offered by this site it is essential to register as a user, the best thing is that to access you can do it via a computer or a mobile device, without any problem.
Log into eBay from your computer
- Access the official eBay page, via the browser on your computer.
- As soon as you are on the page, you need to click on the option Identify yourself (located in the upper left corner)
- Next, you have to enter your nick (username) and the Password, then click the button Log in
- This way you can go inside and enjoy the entire catalog provided by this system.
Access eBay from Android and iOS
- The first thing to do is download the APP eBay (if you haven't installed it yet), this can be done via the App Store on iOS or the Play Store on Android.
- Subsequently, open the application and press the sign in key
- Fill out the form and click the sign in option again.
How to change eBay password easily?
As has been pointed out from the start, changing your password on eBay is a relevant and necessary action.
- Log into your eBay account, following the steps explained above.
- Once you are inside the platform, you need to go and place your cursor on the downward sloping arrow (it's next to your name), this is for the drop down menu to appear.
- click on Account settings.
- Next, you should go to the section Account information. In this section you will get the Password alternative and click on the Change link (located to the right of the word password).
- The platform will ask for your name or password to continue. You need to add one and click Continue.
- Next, eBay will ask you if you wish change your password by email or text message. You can choose the one that suits you best.
- If you choose the option, via email, you will immediately receive an email with a link. You must log in and the page automatically directs you to change your password.
- If you choose the second option, that is by SMS, eBay will send you a code that you will need to add in the corresponding boxes. This will give you access to change your password.
Remember that if you are not satisfied with your account, you can delete the eBay account easily and forever.