Let's talk about the BIOS
One of the most important aspects is the avvio Of computer. Sometimes many people don't pay much attention to how their computer starts up… unless there is something wrong or wrong.
In this sense, it is important to note that the BIOS is a fundamental element in your computer system to successfully execute all essential processes when starting the computer. operating system.
How much is important?
This computer component it is the first to work when you turn on your computer. What does he do? Simple: as soon as this firmware is activated, it will proceed to carry out a test on the rest of the system components of your computer to proceed with the start-up phase of the equipment.
Enter the BIOS
As you can see, if this add-on isn't working properly, you won't be able to use yours computer o , at the very least, you may experience startup problems.
Another thing that many people probably don't know is that this element also needs to be kept, i.e. the respective driver update.
That is why it is essential that you learn how to access the menu of instruments which will allow you to make the necessary settings so that your computer starts up faster.
Enter the configuration menu
After all of the above, it is time for you to know, step by step, how to enter the setup menu to use the BIOS tools and improve the startup efficiency of your computer in a few simple steps:
- Turn on the computer.
- Press the button "F12" (This applies to the vast majority of computers. Other models or operating systems may require a key combination, such as “F12 + Canc”, it is possible to insert with ”F1 ″,“ F8 ”,“ F10 ”, etc. It depends on the manufacturer).
- This will take you to the utilities page of this add-on. It is important that only the keyboard is needed during this process.
How to speed up the computer startup?
Once you enter the BIOS setup menu, you should have a number of considerations in this regard to make your computer boot faster:
- Verify that the option " Quick Launch "Is active (or enabled). If not, use the keyboard to change its state.
- You will need to establish a loading sequence for your computer. Typically, the loading sequence is: hard drive, CD, USB, and network card. For a faster start, you can set up a loading sequence on the hard drive only.
- The option " Advanced BIOS features ”And, in the“ Boot sequence ”section, indicate the boot priority, which, in general, should be the hard drive, but you can set any other parameters of your preference and disable the rest.
- To undo these changes, simply perform the same procedure and restore the initial settings.
Explore the rest of the tools available to the BIOS
You can perform various configurations through the BIOS tools menu on your computer to improve performance. With the knowledge gained in this article, you can get started optimize your computer's startup time.
For now, what are you waiting for to put into practice what you have learned here? Take the first step to improve your computer's performance with this very important option.
Most Interesting Articles
- best telegram channels to watch motogp free and live 2023
- best telegram channels to watch formula 1 live and free 2023
- how to watch and download movies and series in 2023 with telegram
- how to watch the nba live and free with telegram 2023
- best telegram channels to watch all the free live soccer 2023