The name comes from a Danish king whose name in English translates to Harald Bluetooth. The title was proposed by one of the project managers, Jim Kardach, who was in charge of developing a platform that would allow the device to share multimedia files with other mobile phones within a radius of 10 meters.
Bluetooth today is a tool used by countless people who use this service, to share any type of information or file. We show you how to properly activate or deactivate Bluetooth on your Android.
How to connect Bluetooth headphones to Android cellphone or iPhone?
The production of smart electronic devices has been a crucial factor in the development of revolutionary technologies that allow the user to access new alternatives for the enjoyment of himself and his family.
Some of the electronic equipment that requires Bluetooth technology to establish a connection bond between devices are the “mouse” o wireless mouse, "Bluetooth keyboard" and widely used " Bluetooth headphones ", As ad for example TWS, i7s, i9s, i10, i12
All these devices have a specific goal, which is to facilitate the performance of daily activities for the user. For example, log on to your computer without having to sit in front of it for an extended period of time.
Connect the Bluetooth headphones to your Android or iPhone mobile phone
If you have purchased a smartphone, you may not be aware of some settings available on the device. These include the ability to establish a connection between the hearing aids and the device via Bluetooth technology. This allows you to use the mobile phone for calls or sound playback without having to connect cables to the mobile phone.
Bluetooth headphones come with some sort of charger, since work with a battery percentage acceptable. Here we show you how to see what the battery status of your airpods is.
This is why we recommend that you pre-charge your mobile device and your hearing aids to prevent the process from being interrupted due to a lack of battery in either device. Yes
- First you have to activate the mode di association of your hearing aids. To do this you need to put them in "off mode".
- Then you need to press and hold the multifunction button (used to answer calls) to turn it on.
- If your hearing aid has a slide button for turning it off or on, you can put it on first "mode of power on ".
- You will be able to tell that the device is activated, as a will appear LED light.
- Once this light appears, you need to long press again, until the LED lights of different colors start flashing.
- This action activates the "Synchronization mode".
- Now place the headphones close to your mobile device to make the wireless connection much faster.
Turn on Bluetooth
- Time Bluetooth must be activated on the device, for this you can go to the application menu and select the icon of settings.
- Once identified in this section you can click directly on "Bluetooth" and activate the option. This process applies to both Android and iPhone mobile devices.
- On some Smartphones there is also a tool window, in which simply by sliding your finger down on the main screen, you will find the basic tools, and among these is Bluetooth.
- Enter Bluetooth and click on the option "Visible to all", if necessary.
- The search for the Bluetooth headset device to be paired then begins.
- If the search is unsuccessful, the hearing aid pairing mode may not be activated. Then you will need to shut down this device and restart the process.
Once your mobile devices and Bluetooth headphones are connected, you can perform various actions much faster and easier. Such as answering calls, talking on the phone, listening to audio or songs and many other activities. You can also connect two bluetooth devices at the same time.
Most Interesting Articles
- how to watch and download movies and series in 2023 with telegram
- best telegram channels to watch motogp free and live 2023
- best telegram channels to watch free live tennis 2023
- best telegram channels to watch formula 1 live and free 2023
- best telegram channels to watch all the free live soccer 2023