By connecting your laptop to a TV, you will be able to see all the content you want on a substantially larger screen. This way the overall experience will be even more enjoyable, in addition to the HDMI cable it has many advantages that you will learn today.
If you are interested in learning more tutorials similar to this, it may catch your attention knowing how to connect my android mobile to TV unrooted and rooted. In turn, you will find many guides similar only to Miracomosehace
Considerations before connecting the laptop to the TV
The general process of connecting a laptop to the TV is not complicated, but some aspects need to be taken into account so that you can perform the procedure and that the picture is displayed correctly.
Today the best way to connect a TV to any other device, be it a laptop, a computer, a video game console and even a mobile phone is the so-called HDMI cable. This cable has many benefits which we are going to comment on right now.
One of the coolest aspects of the HDMI cable is that it not only transmits video, it also transmits audio, thus saving you the need to plug in an additional cable.
It is present in most current devices, from televisions to monitors.
It has outstanding image quality, HDMI cables show resolutions from 720P, 1080P and even 4K (depending on the cable model) which provides a clear image.
Drivers are the drivers present in every computer, regardless of whether it is desktop or laptop, you will need to have them updated. If you do not have the latest driver version, the video signal may not be displayed on your TV.
Search for have updated drivers, pay special attention to the video driver as well, as this is what does all the video and audio related activities of the HDMI signal.
For old laptops ...
In case you have an old laptop, you shouldn't worry, as if it doesn't have an HDMI cable, chances are it has a VGA input. The VGA input, although older, also has decent video quality and is present on many TVs.
For this reason, if your laptop does not have an HDMI output, choose to use the VGA output. In any case, keep in mind that no audio is transmitted through this signal, so you will need a separate sound system.
How to connect laptop to TV via HDMI cable
The process of connecting a laptop via HDMI cable to a TV it is very simple, in fact today it is quite automated. In any case, if you have any doubts to connect your Laptop to the TV, follow these steps:
- Connect one of the inputs of the HDMI cable to your laptop, while the other end must be connected to one of the inputs on your TV. Keep in mind which input you connected it to, as you will need to know later.
- Turn on the TV and laptop. On your TV, switch to the input you connected the HDMI cable to.
- If the whole process was done correctly, the signal should appear on both the laptop screen and the TV. While it is also possible, depending on the laptop model that only appears on the TV screen, don't worry, this is normal.
- If you see that the image is not clear, try to change the resolution, we recommend that you inquire in advance about the native resolution of your TV, although the most common is that it is 720p o 1080p and also on other occasions it is × 1360 768.
The previous method is the most common to connect your laptop to a TV, you just need to have the right cable and make the connection. In case there is no picture appear on the TV then proceed to check the status of the HDMI cable as this may affect the process.
Most Interesting Articles
- best telegram channels to watch formula 1 live and free 2023
- best telegram channels to watch motogp free and live 2023
- best telegram channels to watch free live tennis 2023
- how to watch and download movies and series in 2023 with telegram
- best telegram channels to watch all the free live soccer 2023