However, it is a slow process, which we can do without too much haste but correctly, as long as we follow the correct steps and process.
One of the ways in which this process can be done efficiently and quickly is to connect both computers, so as not to delay the process so much. Within this post, we will provide you with the exact keys with which you can establish one successful connection with your devices and, in this way, transfer your documents quickly and easily.
Learn the step by step here
- To get started, you need to connect both computers using an interface cable, more precisely a IEEE 1394, which must be connected end-to-end with both computers, using the appropriate slot and making sure that both ends are firmly seated.
- Once you have completed step 1, proceed to name one of the computers as " Server & Hosting “, Which ideally should be the PC that contains all your files. This has happened, you can run it, by entering the option " Preferences of system "and then locating yourself on the button" Share ".
- Here you can select the options you want to share, as this menu will show you several options, between which you can connect both computers. At this point, you can look through the list and decide how you want to connect both computers.
- Try to write the name of the network on a piece of paper, which is the local address, as the second computer will need this information to connect.
- Once both computers are connected, you need to click on the background image, located inside your second computer, to enable the search option.
- Once this is done, you have to click inside the drop-down menu " vai ", In which you must select the option" Connect to the server ". You can see that a window appears asking you for the server address. After entering it, you can see that your iMac and Macbook will already be connected.
Reasons to choose a MAC device
- Reason 1, the possibilities are immense with an operating system like this
In general, all of this company's products are aimed at adults, who generally base their decisions on the durability and catalog of options that a company usually offers them.
Each of Apple's products is designed and created with the sole purpose of assisting any of its users with any of their tasks, which must be performed without errors.
- Reason 2, has an ergonomic interface, ideal for any type of work
The interface of all Macs is designed in such a way as to adapt to the needs of its users, since in terms of RAM memory, these tools are among the first in quality and service, especially the Pro versions, which go up to 128 Gb from RAM.
- Reason 3, none of your computers have any kind of virus
Contrary to what usually happens with Windows devices, Mac devices do not need to use any type of antivirus, as they generally do not suffer from these types of cyber threats.