What materials do I need to connect two routers via WiFi, PLC or cable on the same network line?
To be able to connect two routers via WiFI, PLC in the same network you have to do this, you will only need two things: a router with a previous internet connection and an Ethernet router, it is also known as UTP cable or for its RJ45 head. With these materials in hand you can now perform the installation.
Simple methods of network connection from two routers via WiFi, PLC or cable to the same network
To obtain the connection of both routers effectively, what you should do is the following:
- First you have to connect the routers in series by inserting the ethernet cable through the LAN 1 slot, in order to have an internet connection. If it already has this slot occupied, move it to 2 or 3 to plug in that cable which has no internet and which we will provide you with later.
- See if the lights on the front of the device start flashing, turning yellow or similar.
Configuring the router
Router n. 1: when we get here, things they might get a little complicated, since even if we have already connected our routers, we will not enjoy the connection yet. That's why you need to follow step by step:
- First you have to configure the router providing the connection, as it sends it to the other router. As? You just have to enter the configuration from your pc or device and write the IP address that appears on the back.
- So you have to write the administrator and user which will vary according to the router manufacturer. At this point we will find a panel with many configurations, we must look for the DHCP server which is in the advanced options.
- Next, you need to check that the toggle box is on, if it isn't, you need to do it to provide internet to the other router Router # 2: With the above step we provide internet to this router. However, we must have a static IP and deliver the Internet correctly to other devices:
- First you need to enter the control panel, like another router, to configure the IP. We must connect to router two with the key that has already been established also through the Ethernet cable, and we write the same address on our PC, since when we enter we look for the DHCP section, which you will have to disable and then assign an IP address manually.
- Configure the router: To do this, make sure the DHCP server option is disabled and you will need to look for another section with the name of the IP address to provide the desired IP address.
- You will realize that it is different from the previous one, since it can never be the same ; make sure the IP goes within the same network. As? When it occurs that the last numbers are separated by dots, as if they are not, a good connection will not be possible.
You just have to have the PLC. The steps are basically the same as we provided earlier, you have to enter the router configuration then you will need to enable DHCP in one and disable it in the other. This way it will behave like a signal amplifier. For this they do not have to have the same IP address.
You must have a cable connection by completing the steps of the first method, this way you will make sure you have a good connection without cables. To make sure everything is working properly:
- You need to turn off both routers and turn them back on. (A minute has passed since we turned it off).
- Connect both routers to the PC
If no error message appears on your pc, you have connected everything correctly. And now you can enjoy the Internet via Wi-Fi or cable, it's very simple. Amplify your internet, we hope the steps provided are very helpful. Comment below and share with other people so that they too benefit.
Most Interesting Articles
- best telegram channels to watch formula 1 live and free 2023
- best telegram channels to watch all the free live soccer 2023
- how to watch and download movies and series in 2023 with telegram
- how to watch the nba live and free with telegram 2023
- best telegram channels to watch motogp free and live 2023