What are gestures and what are they for?
The need to have controls or to zoom in while playing a video a full screen is was the beginning of the so-called gestures, (also called swipes).
It is a feature that has become popular with VLC Player (currently under the name of Mobo Player); now we can also enjoy it on YouTube with an application of which we will talk about later.
Gestures or swipes in the case of desktop applications are configured to work with the movement of the mouse or mouse, and for mobile applications they work with the movement of the finger on the screen; Usually the volume is controlled with vertical movements: upwards it increases and downwards it decreases it.
This offers great comfort and better control in the videos we are watching; In short, this is the main reason to use this feature, given its ease of use, without interfering with normal video playback. As well as being a good option for gamers, children, seniors, or even people with some degree of visual impairment.
What are the touch controls for YouTube?
It is an application that allows you to control the volume and brightness of your YouTube videos through gestures, very quickly and without complicated settings; You can download this app in the Play Store looking for the name Touch Controls for YouTube.
Its configuration is simple and has several parameters as: the speed that the gestures must have to adjust the volume and brightness, which can be positioned in percentage apart from the increments with numbers; It also has other interesting parameters but they are paid for, such as automatic brightness or a single tap in any area to play and pause.
The advantage of this application is that it allows you to adjust the brightness and volume of your YouTube videos without the need for ROOT privileges, which frees the user from complicated settings; Consequently, you can adjust the brightness by sliding your finger up or down on the left side of the screen and the volume likewise on the right side.
How to control volume and brightness with YouTube gesture touch controls?
As you can imagine, the first step is to download and install on your mobile device an application developed by AppListo called Touch Controls for YouTube; after that you just have to do two simple steps to activate the service of this application on your mobile device and have at your disposal the gestures or swipes to control the brightness and volume of the video.
- Step 1: Open the Touch Controls for YouTube application which will automatically locate you in the "Settings> Accessibility" options, where you will have to activate this application in the next step so that it can be visible in the "Services".
- Step 2: Once inside the "Accessibility" window you will see several options, of which you have to select the one it says "Touch controls for YouTube" to be able to activate the service, then finish the configuration by pressing the button that appear at the top of the screen.
In summary Touch Controls for YouTube is a very simple way to control YouTube volume and brightness using simple gestures on your mobile device screen; all without having to minimize the window and without affecting the playback in progress. The gestures will become no doubt a standard when viewing videos in short time.
Most Interesting Articles
- best telegram channels to watch motogp free and live 2023
- how to watch the nba live and free with telegram 2023
- best telegram channels to watch formula 1 live and free 2023
- best telegram channels to watch all the free live soccer 2023
- how to watch and download movies and series in 2023 with telegram