Steps to follow to create a Facebook Kids account
In this first section we will briefly tell you about the whole process you need to go through to learn how to creare un account Facebook Kids for the youngest members of the family. As you can see, it won't take long, as the procedure is quite simple. Read on!
- To get started, you need to go to your child's mobile device application store for download Messenger Kids. We remind you that this app is downloadable on the App Store, Amazon Appstore or Google Play Store, and the latter can be downloaded on any mobile phone.
- Once the download and installation process is complete, you need to click on the app icon and click on the button that says "Forward"
- In this step you must enter the data to log in with your Facebook account and then press the "Authorize device" option.
- Now you have to write your child's name in the corresponding field and press the option "Continues"
- Then you have to select the option "Create account" and proceed with entering your child's information to create their account.
- Once you have finished filling in the fields with your child's data, then proceed to accept the access permissions to publications, photos, videos, camera and microphone. We recommend that you keep the Facebook Messenger app up to date so that this process is quick and easy to perform.
- Now it remains alone from configure some last details of the Facebook Kids account, but don't worry, as we'll explain that in the next section.
Facebook Kids account settings
In this case, your child will be able to customize their profile as they prefer. The first thing is choose a profile photo and then you can customize the color of the application and change the language from English to Spanish.
When finished, you will receive a notification on your account Facebook which will allow you to log into your child's account. After a few days it will no longer be necessary to click on this notification to take a look at the newly created account. We can access it from the app or the desktop version quickly and easily.
If you are inside the app, you have to press the hamburger button and then select the option that says " Messenger Kids ".
On the other hand, if you log into Facebook from your computer, you have to click on the option " Explore ”Located on the left side of the screen. Then, you just need to click on the “Messenger Kids” option to manage your child's account.
Once in the profile, you will be able to add new contacts. Indeed, this app provides tips on friends or family who also have a profile in this app.
Once you decide to add someone new, they will be sent a question and must be accepted by the parent. In case you have accidentally sent a request to someone, you can easily cancel this action. However, you can also send messages to someone who is not your friend on Facebook Messenger.
Once we have finished setting up the profile, our children can use chat di Messenger Kids to talk to their friends in their free time. Fortunately, this app has a simple interface, so the little ones in the house will be able to master it in no time.
On the other hand, so that parents can rest assured, this app has options to report people who are harassing our children. We can also report offensive or inappropriate messages. As a last resort, we can also blocking people who misbehave with our children.
That's all for today! If you found this information useful, remember to share it with all your friends who have children so that they learn how to use this app correctly. See you in the next post!