How to create a brotherhood in World of Warcraft?
World of Warcraft, or "WoW" by its acronym, is a game that has won the hearts of millions of people. And with so many celebrities playing World of Warcraft, we can say it's worth a try. Now, to fully enjoy this wonderful video game, it is necessary to know all the important aspects, such as that of the brotherhoods.
But what are guilds for in WoW? Well, they are actually very useful if we want to advance in the game. To begin, playing together is always an advantage, as it makes the gaming experience much more enjoyable. On the other hand, creating a guild allows you to gain experience, reputation, and even rewards.
Guilds can level up based on the progress of their players, so what we do affects our teammates, for better or for worse. Knowing more about brotherhoods in World of Warcraft definitely encourages us to create one, so below we show you the steps you need to follow to achieve it.
Steps to create a guild in World of Warcraft
Creating a successful guild in World of Warcraft requires you to follow a few basic steps. To get started, select the name and members before creating it, as this makes the process easier and faster. The steps you need to follow to create it are:
- To get started, open the Brotherhood and Community panel or press the "J" key to open it.
- Select "Join or create a community".
- Now, click "Create World of Warcraft Community".
- Enter the name you want to give to said brotherhood, which must be a maximum of 6 characters long.
- Then enter a brief description of the guild.
- Select an image or icon to represent it.
- Finally, press "Create community".
That's all! Once you have created your guild, encourage others to join by entering the invitation link in the "Join the World of Warcraft Community" box. As you will see, the purchase of World of Warcraft is definitely worth it, as it offers great options like the ones we have mentioned.
How to change the name of a guild in World of Warcraft?
If you want to change your guild name in WoW, it may be because it is no longer suitable for you and the other guild members. Fortunately, the steps you need to follow to achieve this are really simple, although it should be noted that this has an extra price in the game. The steps you need to follow are:
- Click on the "Guild Leader Services" option.
- Now select the kingdom the guild is in.
- Select the option “Change Brotherhood Name”.
- Now enter the name you want to give it, whatever you prefer.
- Finally, select the payment method.
Ready! Now you can see your guild name changed and all the others too. The World of Warcraft designers have thought of all the important aspects, and this is clear proof of that, since we can say that the steps are implicit.
We encourage you to try create a brotherhood in World of Warcraft following the simple steps that we give you here, and you will be able to enjoy the time you spend in this wonderful and complete RPG much more.EtiquetasWorld of Warcraft