Live Hangout Information - Hangout Live
Google's Hangouts application has evolved from time to time, thus satisfying the interaction needs of its users with advanced alternatives. It offers you a wide range of tools, you can create a group in hangouts to make video calls and even do live Hangouts, which has now been updated to Live Video Encounters or Hangouts live.
Hangout in direct - Hangout in direct is nothing more than a service that allows you to host events or broadcast live; This feature allows you to include up to 8 people at the same time, through which you can make presentations, meetings or hold conferences.
How can you do Hangout live
If you have been a loyal user of Hangouts and you have done Hangout Live or Live Broadcasts, you may be wondering right now how to do it if this feature is already expired or not active. However, we want to give you some good news, and that is now Google offers you another login method, that of Hangouts On air, be careful:
- Enter your YouTube channel, on the left side of the screen click Events in Control Panel Broadcast Now.
- Click on Create a new live event, there you can make all the settings giving a title to the event; don't forget to place it in public, although you also have the options of stealth and private.
- In the type box you have the alternative of inserting it into Google Hangouts or OBS, after which you have the alternative of clicking Broadcast Live Now.
- You will then be able to indicate the day and the expected date, program the time, the description and select the labels you deem necessary.
- Now you can go to the advanced settings menu; It will take you to another window where you can configure the following: age description (if there is any restriction for minors), start the event automatically and store the event.
- Look for the event is transmitted by Facebook or social networks, you can tick to allow entry; it also blocks spam, remove someone from the event invite list, enable chat, enable event mode, and most importantly, your YouTube license.
- So, in the right column you can enter the category event, select if you have any announcements or promotions. If you prefer that the video's stats (like or dislike) are not shown publicly, you have the option that it will appear hidden after recording is complete.
- You can also turn comments on or off and make live broadcast mandatory. So your contacts in Google Hangouts won't be able to delay the broadcast.
- Once you've verified your setup and saved your changes, you can click monetization and turn it on, if you've monetized it.
- Finally, if in the screen for creating a new event you want to transmit the live event Now. It will take you to another live broadcast Hangouts window; There, after loading all the tools on the left side of the screen, you can click the Get Started Now button for broadcast live.
- But before we get started, right there if you want to activate other options like screen sharing, click on the symbol at the top of the left panel and it gives you all the options; then you have to select the screen or screens you want to share, which together with the audio will activate and the camera will also activate.
You feel you have deepened your knowledge on how to make Live Hangout or Live Hangout? We invite you to make your own videos and your live videoconferences and make yourself known on the web.
Most Interesting Articles
- best telegram channels to watch formula 1 live and free 2023
- how to watch and download movies and series in 2023 with telegram
- how to watch the nba live and free with telegram 2023
- best telegram channels to watch motogp free and live 2023
- best telegram channels to watch all the free live soccer 2023