The truth is that the tool we are dealing with today is one of the most underrated, but with Publisher you can make high quality logos and much, much more. You can even create your own bookmarks for your books.
If you like literature, it is best to prepare some Bookmarks for your reading days. Using the Microsoft Publisher tool you can create our own custom bookmarks very easily.
What is a bookmark?
The bookmark, which in many places is also known as pages or reading point, is a tool used to mark the pages of a book. The purpose of this is to indicate the place or part of the book where we stayed.
Using a bookmark will easily access the exact page of your last reading, which is why it is one of the essential tools for lovers of literature. Other than that, you can create your own bookmarks and the process is even easier than creating a double-sided brochure with Microsoft Publisher, just get creative and a proper guide, like the one shown below.
How to Create Print Bookmarks in Microsoft Publisher
Using Microsoft Publisher you can create a multitude of different documents, templates and we also have the ability to create Bookmarks. In any case, in order to create a bookmark correctly, you need to take into account several aspects, which we will talk about in the guide we have prepared for you.
Set the sheet to create a bookmark
One of the essential aspects of creating a correct bookmark is setting the dimensions of the bookmark. To do this we need to configure our sheet, follow these steps to adapt the workspace to create a separator:
- Run the Microsoft Publisher program, in the New Document section locate multiple blank page sizes.
- The program page size options will appear, click Create new page size.
- Name the new page size, go to Design Type and locate the option Multiple pages on each sheet, click on it.
- In the target sheet size you need to select the option A4.
- Time to configure the size of our book dividers, that's why I used 4 cm for the width and 20 cm for the height.
- In the horizontal space section, set the size to 0,5 cm.
- To complete the setup, click Accept.
Create your bookmark now with Microsoft Publisher
There are many ways you can create bookmarks, in fact it all depends on the look you want. Therefore, we encourage you to develop your creativity and create the design that looks best to you, however follow our guide if in doubt:
- Select the custom sheet size you created in advance and go to the section Crea to start creating your bookmark. Remember that the process of making a bookmark is completely free for your creativity.
- You can create a specific sentence and use the appropriate formats within the template. You can also add pictures that enhance the look of your bookmark.
- Surely the only limit is your creativity, get to work and edit the bookmark as you wish. Once the work has been completed and you feel satisfied, click on the File section located at the top left of the screen.
- Go to the press, be sure to select the correct sheet type and other settings. You will be able to see a small preview, when you are satisfied with the result, click on the print option and you will have your bookmarks.
And voila, it's so easy to have a suitable bookmark. As you will see, it is a very simple process, in turn, we invite you to continue creating, for example, you can make invitation cards and envelopes in Microsoft Publisher in a very simple way, you just have to let your imagination fly and take advantage of this useful tool.