Volume in Windows 10
Windows 10 is a computer operating system. In any case, it is installed on countless different computers, which is why problems can often arise on certain computers. In relation to this, many users seem to have problems related to the sound volume within this system.
Volume problems in Windows 10 have various causes, many times due to configuration errors and other times due to hardware limitations. Regardless of the reason for the low volume, we have prepared this tutorial which could be very useful
How to easily increase or increase the volume of my Windows 10 PC to the maximum?
The first thing you should try is to check the overall system volume through the configuration options. In many cases, the volume is low only because it has not been set correctly. Therefore, if you want to fix sound problems in Windows, you can do the following:
- The first thing you should do is go to the sound configuration options, which you can access via the "Control panel".
- Within the many options of the control panel, it is necessary to locate the section "Hardware and Sound", once found, press on it.
- Go to "Sound" and click on that option. Make sure you are on the tab "Playback", once you are here, locate your default playback device.
- You need to double click on said device, locate the card "Levels" and click on it.
- A volume bar will appear in this section, configure it to your liking, remember that you can drag it up to 100% to get the maximum volume that your audio system can provide.
If you are having problems with the sound of your computer and you have noticed that an application has a very low volume, it is possible that the volume of that application does not is configured. For this we can access the “Mixer”, a space where the volume options of all running applications are located.
- To go to the mixer, all you have to do is click on the sound icon located at the bottom and right of the taskbar. When you do this, click "Mixer".
- The audio options for all running applications will be displayed on the screen. This is where you have to change the volume of each application to your liking, in case one of them has a very small volume, turn it up to the maximum.
In the event that all the options that we present above have not been enough, it is very likely that it requires an additional application, with which check the system volume. You can also customize Windows sounds and notifications. Before that we find FX Sound an application that will allow much more than previously mentioned.
FX Sound is an interesting application designed to improve the sound of our system, it has an excellent audio equalizer and will also allow you to increase at most the volume of your equipment if necessary.
To use the application, the first thing you need to do is log into the Fxsound website. You can get the app here, which offers limited free features, but you can also purchase the software in a more complete version.
With this program you can control your audio settings, to get better quality and it is also possible increase at most the volume in the Windows 10 operating system without major drawbacks.