Minecraft is a game with an extremely large number of options, which allows players to enjoy their gaming experience much more. In fact, it is possible to expand them much more thanks to the different mods available. If you want to know how to install mods on minecraft pocket in windows 10, here we explain it to you.
Mods allow us to enjoy much more of everything this game has to offer. If we use them to their fullest expression, we can get a lot more out of ours Minecraft world. Plus, you'll really enjoy playing with multiple people. So pay close attention to the steps to follow below.
How to easily install mods on Minecraft Pocket on Windows 10?
There is no doubt that, by now, many people are using Minecraft Pocket Edition or PE. This version of the popular cross-platform game is the one available for different types of mobile devices, such as a tablet or smartphone. In fact, although the options offered by this version are not the same as those of the PC version, they are very extensive.
Unfortunately, this version is not available for Windows 10, but if you have a mobile device with this game app and want to install mods, that's no problem.
Obviously, we must keep in mind that, in order to fully enjoy the mods that we are going to install, you need to be able to update Minecraft to its latest version. This way we can download and install them correctly.
What steps need to be followed to install mods on Minecraft?
Thanks to the large number of apps and tools that have been created to improve Minecraft, you can download and install Minecraft Pocket Edition. Next, we show you what steps you need to follow to get it easily and completely free.
- To get started, enable downloading from unknown sources from your device's settings. This way, you can start downloading the mods.
- Download the mod you want, the one you like best.
- Once done, go to the Google Play Store and download the useful app BlockLauncher.
- Enter BlockLauncher, which was previously downloaded.
- Select the options, identified with a wrench.
- Find the option "Manage Modpe Scripts" e activate it.
- When you see a + icon, tap it to bring up a pop-up menu.
- Once you have this menu, select "Local Storage" and search for the mod you downloaded.
- When you have found it, press the "Download" button.
That's all! Once that's done, the mod files you downloaded they will be loaded on the Minecraft Pocket Edition app. Obviously, something you need to remember is that, when you want to start playing the mod in Minecraft, you need to activate the resource and behavior packs, as well as the experimental options.
How to install it on Windows 10?
Seeing how easy it is to install mods in Minecraft PE, you will probably want to do it on your PC as well. In Minecraft Bedrock, or the Windows 10 version of the game, it's also possible download and install mod completely free.
One aspect that cannot be overlooked is that you don't forget to update the Minecraft game in Windows 10 so that you are always up to date. The steps you need to follow are:
- Download the mod you like best on your PC.
- After downloading the mod, click on the mod once downloaded to access Minecraft BE.
- Once inside Minecraft, go to the options.
- In the "Resource Packs" select your mod and activate it.
- Also activate the experimental options.
- So, before creating a new world, select the options and activate the behavior and resource packs.
Ready! Now you just have to start playing and enjoy all the options that the new mods you have installed offer. We hope that all of this information will be useful to you and that you will be able to download and install all the mods you want in Minecraft, regardless of the version of the game you own.
Most Interesting Articles
- best telegram channels to watch free live tennis 2023
- best telegram channels to watch formula 1 live and free 2023
- best telegram channels to watch motogp free and live 2023
- how to watch and download movies and series in 2023 with telegram
- best telegram channels to watch all the free live soccer 2023