Today we will see how to upload and post photos to instagram from my pc in windows way very simple using Chrome or Firefox, without the need to install any application. Instagram is one of the most used social networks on mobile devices and the most popular of the moment.
It is no exception, as it has very interesting options for the sharing photos and videos. Furthermore, we can find all kinds of entertaining, educational and didactic content.
But on many occasions it is easier for us to use the computer rather than a mobile device. Be it the larger screen, keyboard, mouse, speakers, etc. So how do we share photos from computer?
The process of being able to upload and post photos to Instagram from a Windows PC is too simple and works perfectly for uploading Instagram Stories as well. This way you can use your PC to manage your Instagram account without having to depend on the mobile device.
We will explain the process for both users Chrome and for those who prefer Mozilla Firefox. It's quite simple, you don't have to download anything, and within minutes you will have the ability to easily upload any photo or image you have on your computer.
How to upload photos to Instagram from my Windows PC from Chrome
- The first thing you will need to do is log into Instagram with your account from Chrome.
- Once you are on the main page you will need to press F12.
- The developer window opens. Here you will have to click on the second icon from right to left, when you move the mouse over it it says " Attiva / disable device toolbar ".
- After clicking on it, you will need to press F5 or refresh the page for the changes to take effect.
- Now you can see the mobile version of Instagram from Chrome.
- All the options that appear in the mobile version are available in this way on the official website of the social network.
- In case you want to see full screen as a desktop version. You will simply have to click on the icon again Toolbar Enable / disable device and press F5 to apply all changes.
Upload photos to Instagram from Windows with Firefox
In case you want to do it, but from Mozilla Firefox, you will need to follow these steps, although it can be a little more complex.
- In the same way we did in Chrome, we will have to log into Instagram from Firefox and log in with our account.
- Now go to the Firefox options from the three horizontal lines located in the upper right area of the screen and we will click on " Web Developer ".
- After that we will have to click on " Adaptive Design View ".
- Next, you will see that at the top of the screen you will see some options, in the device list press to display a drop-down menu and you will be able to choose the mobile model you want.
- Once done, you will need to press F5 to refresh the page. Next, at the bottom you will see the classic Instagram icons on mobile devices.
- All that remains is to press the icon with the " + ”In the center of the screen in the lower area and you can choose any photograph from your computer.
- When you close the tab the development view will disappear, if you want to reload a photo from your PC, you will have to repeat the process.