Errors are really a nuisance in any of the aspects shown, when it comes to how to fix error 0x87e10bca it is very appropriate that our Xbox Series X have the latest software update. In accordance with this, let's move on to the time of the solution which may include downloading games.
What is the cause of the 0x87e10bca error on your Xbox series?
One of the things that can cause a problem is that your game and Xbox aren't compatible. Furthermore, it is possible an outage in the state of the Xbox service that could prevent the correct starting the game.
Another thing to consider is that you are having internet connection issues and this could interrupt the process. Connection failure also causes error 0x87E10BC6, so be careful.
How can you get rid of this error in the functioning of Xbox games?
To get rid of the error, you may need to uninstall and reinstall the game, before performing the following instructions provided by Xbox Support:
- To uninstall:
- You have to press the Xbox button on the controller before you can open the guide. Now select My games and applications, then View All.
- Next, in Games or Apps, find the title of the game you want to uninstall.
- Then press the Menu button on your controller.
- Therefore, go to select Uninstall.
- To reinstall:
- Press the Xbox button on the controller to open the guide and choose I my games and apps, now in View All and in Games or Apps.
- Choose the complete library and all of your games if it is a game or a complete library and all of your applications if it is an application, then locate the game or application you want to reinstall.
- You need to press the Menu button. If it's a game, select Manage game and add-ons. To install click Install All. If it's an app, choose Manage apps. Then, give the Install button.
- A progress bar will indicate the progress of the installation.
- Press the Start button and then you have to select Settings. Then, click System e Archiving.
- With this you will see the disk space used for each drive of your device. You need to make sure you have the necessary space on your hard drive.
How can you check the compatibility of games before installing them on Xbox?
For this, you can search for compatibility information. For example, find out exactly which Xbox version you have and its features. Now, to know if the game you want is compatible with it, you can find out in several ways.
One of them is to select the game box, where consoles you can play on always appear. However, if you didn't physically purchase it, but downloaded it to your console, simply check the Microsoft Store, since there you can also see all the details of it.
According to Microsoft's Xbox support, in the case of the most recent versions, namely Xbox Series XSM, almost all the games available in the Microsoft Store are suitable to be played on these consoles, as they have been adapted and recreated, especially in the cases of those indicated as "Optimized", to be able to play in these new versions.
So if this is your case, you don't have much to worry about. Even so, it is important to keep in mind that there are a small number of games belonging to Xbox One that are not compatible with the XS series. While, since the Xbox Series S is a fully digital mechanical console, a disc game would not serve you, as it would not be compatible.
Also, most Xbox 360 and Xbox games are compatible with Xbox One and Xbox Series XS, it's a matter of checking if the one you want to play is. You can review the list of Xbox backward compatible games and be sure you can play it smoothly.