In case you don't know, the term "refresh rate" refers to how quickly the content on your mobile screen is updated. This is measured in images per second and the unit of measurement used to determine a panel's refresh rate is Hertz –Hz–. Did you want to know which one has your smartphone? Well, today we will explain how to know the refresh rate of the mobile screen in real time.
The higher the refresh rate of a screen, the greater the "fluidity" with which the animations and movements that appear on it are shown. Because? Because the time between each update is significantly reduced, which is reflected in the moment you use your mobile.
How to know the refresh rate of the mobile screen
So you can know what refresh rate your mobile screen has
Refresh rates are adaptive, so you won't always have fun. Thanks to this, Display Checker was born, a free application that will allow you to know in real time the screen refresh rate of your device. If you want to start using it, just follow these steps.
Display control: how to know the display frequency
- The first thing you should do is download Display Checker on Google Play, you can do it quickly from the button below these lines.
- After installing the application, open it and scroll down to the word " SHOW REAL-TIME UPDATE FREQUENCY ”And activate the switch. Choose the part of the screen where you want it to appear (top, bottom, left, center and right).
- A message will appear asking you to grant the necessary permissions to the application, press " Allow " And that's it.
- After granting permissions from the app, it will take you to the setup of your mobile to allow you to show the refresh rate on other apps. Activate the switch to allow viewing on other apps.
It's done! This is all you need to do to know the update rate of your mobile in real time. As you have surely seen, it's a really simple process.
In the Google Play Store there are many applications that allow you to do the same. However, we chose Display Checker because allows you to do it very easily and in seconds.
To do this tutorial, we use a Xiaomi Redmi 7A which marks just 60 Hz. As you have to imagine, it is not a phone that stands out for the characteristics of its screen.
If you have a mobile that stands out for these features, better take a look at the 10 best mobile games compatible with high refresh rates. Without a doubt, they all have what it takes to have an amazing gaming experience.
Do you want to know more about this topic? Well, take a look at this article which shows you, with a video, the difference between 60 and 120 Hz on mobile phones. You will like it!
Most Interesting Articles
- how to watch and download movies and series in 2023 with telegram
- best telegram channels to watch formula 1 live and free 2023
- best telegram channels to watch all the free live soccer 2023
- best telegram channels to watch motogp free and live 2023
- best telegram channels to watch free live tennis 2023