Today there is a large number of gamers who enjoy games that use consoles, including one of the most notable is PlayStation which launched its most recent console, the PlayStation 5, on November 19, 2020, with excellent positive reviews and with a large number of users ready to acquire it and be able to enjoy great experiences with new games for said console.
The PlayStation is a series of consoles created and developed by the company Sony Interactive Entertainment which since its inception has managed to capture the attention of a large number of people, as is the case that with the launch of its first PlayStation console it managed to sell approximately 100 million units and subsequently developed the successor to the PlayStation series, the PlayStation 2 which was the best-selling of all the PlayStation series that Sony has released, with approximately 155 million units sold.
With the passage of time, Sony has created the following PlayStation consoles such as PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4 and finally with the most current PlayStation 5, in addition to its PSP, PSPGO and PSVITA handheld consoles .
However, the Sony company felt that it was very convenient to create a platform to keep users who used one of their consoles connected to each other and likewise allow them to play online with other people from anywhere in the world.
So he created the digital community PlayStation Network or PSN, which you can access from your PlayStation console by simply creating a Play Station Newtork account, in case you don't know how to create one, don't worry, in this article we will show you how to create an account on PlayStation Network.
How to log into PlayStation Network PSN
Creating a PlayStation Network account will allow you to chat with your friends and play the games you want online, as well as have a PlayStation Network account you will be able to access the Sony store to download and purchase the games you want, in order to To begin the process of creating a PlayStation Network account, follow these steps:
Steps to create a PlayStation Network account
To create an account on this platform there are various methods and various computers from which we can create the PlayStation Network account, among these are the PlayStation consoles, or even from the Smartphone Android o iOS.
How to create a Playstation Network account from the Ps3 and Ps4 console
- The first thing we need to do is turn on our PlayStation console and go to the settings option from the main panel of the same
- Next, we will have to connect our PlayStation console to a stable internet connection, so that they can load the data we enter
- Once found, we will have to access it and then in the option "Account administration" where in turn we will insert the option "Create new account" which is within the same section
- Pressing the option to create an account will begin the process of creating a PSN account (PlayStation Network) you will have to enter your personal data, the e-mail address and the preferences you have, after entering each data press next to change the screen and fill in the other boxes.
- After entering all your details, the platform will send a verification code to the email you entered, follow the instructions in that message and voila! you will have created your PSN account
How to create a Playstation Network account from my Android and iOS device
- To create a PlayStation Network account, you can log in to its official website or download the application from Play Store o dall’App Store.
- After installing the App you will have to start it, when you start the application it will give its welcome message and then the option to log in or register
- Click on the option "Create an account", where you will have to enter your personal data and preferences
- After that, a code will be sent to the email entered, find it and copy it into the application to complete the account creation process.