How to make an elevator in Minecraft? - The easiest way - Handcrafted lift
Just like it is possible to build a house in the air in Minecraft, it is also possible create or create an elevator in Minecraft. The simplest way to do this is to use a water base.
What do you need to make or create a water elevator in Minecraft?
Without a doubt, making or creating an elevator in Minecraft with water is one of the easiest ways to do it . Likewise, we will also need few materials, so it is particularly suitable for those game modes in which we are limited.
- Base material: you can use any material that can store water, so your choice will mainly depend on you and what you want to achieve aesthetically.
- Soul Sand: perhaps it is the most essential element to create a proper elevator, since Soul Sand has the particularity of making the water flow upwards, which will help us create this tool within Minecraft.
- Glass: the glass will be needed to create the back of our elevator, making it possible to see through it when we use it.
- Posters: the posters will be necessary so that the water does not escape, otherwise the construction of the lift would not be possible.
- Water: the water will be the element that will push you upward, definitely creating the elevator, it is essential that you have enough to create your elevator. For this you can create an infinite water well in Minecraft if you want to avoid long and risky journeys.
Create your own elevator in Minecraft the easy way
To make or create an elevator in Minecraft the easy way, you will need posters and water. In any case, if you have any doubts in relation to this process, we recommend that you read the following guide to make a water lift:
- the process is very simple. The first thing to do is to go to the official Minecraft website if you haven't downloaded and installed the game yet. Then, proceed to build the base of your elevator. To do this, use whatever element you want. As we pointed out earlier, the choice will depend precisely on how you want the lift to look.
- The elevator must have a distance block through which users will move. On the other hand, it is better to create two spaces, one for the ascent and the other for the descent. For this, it only makes two towers whose interior space is a block. The only height limit it will depend on your character's breathing.
- It is important not to close the lift completely, as we will be using glass for the back.
- For the ascent lift, you have to destroy the lower block on the floor and there you will place the Soul Sand, which will be the material that will push you upwards.
- At this point you should have already created the base columns of your elevator, now use the glass for the back of the elevator, it is best to place them just above the height of your character, until you reach the top.
Finish the elevator
- For the elevator going down, you will have to use a sign just above your character's height and immediately above this block, you will place a block of water, this is done as you go up the elevator.
- On the other hand, for the ascent lift you have to place the signs right at the entrance to your lift, you will do it to prevent the water from leaking out. Once in place, enter the elevator and start pouring water one block at a time.
By performing the above process, you can create or create an elevator in Minecraft in the simplest way. The operation is simple, for the elevator that goes up, you just have to enter and the water will take you to the top, while for the one that goes down, you will go down, but the water prevents you from taking damage from falling.