What are wheat and bread for in Minecraft?
Minecraft is primarily a survival video game, so food is essential for the player. That said, wheat is one of the core and basic elements within the video game.
The wheat it can be sown very easily, moreover, bread is obtained directly from it, a fundamental element that can help you a lot in nourishing your character. Without a doubt, knowing how to get seeds and sow wheat and then get bread is something you should know if you want to play Minecraft.
How to make wheat and bread in Minecraft What can you do next?
As in real life, to get wheat in Minecraft it will be necessary to sow it, a process that will undoubtedly be very useful. If in doubt, read this guide carefully where you will learn how to get seeds, sow wheat and then make bread:
Get the seeds
The seeds can be found directly in the grass, for this you will only have to cut the grass that you find in the game. You certainly won't find seeds in every block of grass, very often you will have to mow a large part of the ground to find some seeds.
Once you have found them, you can begin the process of planting them and obtaining the grain. The sowing procedure is quite simple and intuitive, as you will see below through our guide.
The sowing process
- The first thing you should do is open a channel, you will use this channel to pour water, make it as big as you want your planting area to be.
- Use a bucket to carry the water and pour it over the canal until the canal is full. This water will be what will make the seeds grow.
- On the sides of the channel that you created with the water, you will have to prepare the earth, for this you will use the scythe which will allow you to prepare the soil and make it suitable for planting.
- Once the soil has been properly prepared, you just have to sow the seeds on the blocks that you have previously prepared with the scythe.
- By doing the above , you will have prepared the sowing ground, with which all you have to do is wait to get the grain.
Speed up the process
If you don't want to wait too long, you can use “Bone powder”, an element that will be useful to you to make the seeds grow faster. You can get fast bone dust in Minecraft with a sword and by spotting a skeleton at night.
To prepare the bone powder, you will need a “Crafting Table”, with which the process using the bones is carried out. Once the bone powder is ready, you just have to pour it on the seeds and they will grow, immediately turning into wheat.
Grab wheat, replant and make bread in Minecraft
When you harvest the grain you will not only get this precious material, but you will also get the seeds back, so you can re-sow immediately. This way you will always have reservations. Additionally, you can choose to create a villager farm and obtain more seeds to expand your experience.
How is bread made?
Undoubtedly, the most interesting functionality of wheat is to make bread, a essential food which will be very useful in the game. In case you are wondering how to make bread, you should know that it is a fairly simple process.
To make bread just go to the inventory and drag 3 units of grain and place them in the production area, the bread icon will immediately appear, which you can obtain by simply pressing on it. On the other hand, if you prefer to get and plant sugar cane in Minecraft you will also get favorable results since it is used to make paper, maps and rockets.TagsMinecraft