How to have a custom radio station in GTA V
Seft Radio è It was incorporated as an exclusive station for Grand Theft Auto 5. It was created with the goal that users could listen to their favorite music while playing, a very similar Independence FM version of GTA IV.
The DJs in charge of directing the music as it airs are Cliff Lane e Andee de. Remembered for participating in GTA Liberty City Stories Lips 106 station together. If you want to bring your station to life with music, you just have to follow these instructions:
- Choose a song list.
- Navigate to the following path in File Explorer C: Users [nome utente] Documents Rockstar Games GTA V User Music.
- Copy all selected songs.
- Start the game and turn on the radio to verify that everything is working correctly.
You can listen to the songs in order or in random way. You do this from the pause menu where you can create a playlist.
In addition to having the feeling that it really is a station thanks to the advertising of dj's. Cliff and Andee will make you feel a pleasant moment between their conversations.
These songs they cannot be shared in the Social Club and these songs cannot be used to make videos. Other players cannot listen to other players' songs.
Whenever you listen to the songs, you will be able to see the song name next to the station logo. Except for some cars which do not have the function available.
Final report: For Seft Radio to work smoothly, at least three or four songs must be loaded. In this case, you will only hear ads with no music.
Radio stations in Grand theft auto 5
The presence of radio stations in the game has always played an important role in its setting. It's practically a GTA badge.
- Radio Los Santos: Rap and Hip Hop genre music
- Los Santos Rock Radio: perfect for listening to pop rock and classic rock
- Blonded Los Santos 97.8 FM: offers the best of soul, rock, rap, hip-hop and R&B
- Channel X: highlights punk rock and hardcore punk music
- West Coast Classics: contains hip hop classics from the 80s, 90s and gangsta rap
- Non Stop Pop FM: to enjoy the pop of the 80s, 90s and 2000s
- Rebel Radio: offers a southern rock style, accompanied by country and rockabilly songs
- FlyLo FM: Ideal for those who love to listen to IDM and experimental electronic music
- Vinewood Boulevard Radio: alternative rock broadcast
- The Lab: The best dancehall and R&B style music
- Space 103.2: For funk lovers
- Soulwax: you will hear techno and electronic music on this station
- East Los FM: It offers urban music such as ska, hip hop, electronic corridos and urban rock
- The Low Down: broadcasts soul and R&B music
- The Blue Ark: Uno of the few that offer a more tropical style like Reggae combined with dub and dancehall
- All over the world: if you like jazz, you will definitely love this station, which offers songs with good jazz, lounge and world music.
- Radio Mirror Park: known for broadcasting indie rock music
- LSUR: To have fun and have fun to the rhythm of electronic, house and techno music
- WCTR: Now, if what you like is a good conversation, tune into this station