Samsung continues to try to increase the use of its virtual assistant, Bixby, in its new devices. For this reason, the Galaxy S21 allow you to call up said assistant through a long press on side button of the device. This, on the other hand, implies that being able to restart or shut down the device it is a slightly different process than what many are used to with other phones.
However, there are several ways to restart the Samsung Galaxy S21. In this guide, we explain all the ways to do it step by step.
We show you all the ways to restart the Samsung Galaxy S21.
All the ways to restart the Samsung Galaxy S21
Il fastest way to restart the Samsung Galaxy S21 is via the quick settings panel. To do this, you just need to follow these steps:
- Open the quick settings menu by sliding your finger down from the top edge of the screen.
- Once inside, swipe from top to bottom again to reveal more controls.
- Tap the shutdown icon at the top right.
- Choose the "Restart" option.
But if what you want is restart the Samsung Galaxy S21 using the on / off button on the mobile, you will need to follow a few different steps:
- Open the mobile phone settings and go to "Advanced features".
- Tap "Function button".
- In the "Press and Hold" section, select the "Disabled Menu" option.
- You can now hold the button to display the shutdown menu. From there, you can restart your mobile.
These are the existing ways to restart the Samsung Galaxy S21. As you can see, they are two forms somewhat different from what we are used to in other devices, but they are no longer complex for that. You just have to adapt to the changes that the Android 11 based version of One UI 3 brings to Samsung phones.