However, unexpected events are much more common than you think. Printers seem to know when we're in a rush, and that's when they take the longest, you can feel that time is running out and you start panicking. Don't worry, we'll tell you how to fix it and not die trying.
Google Print as a great ally
There are certainly many obstacles that can arise when returning home or to the office, ed have simple traditional printers (which only work when connected via USB cable), it can present problems that hinder this simple process much more, managing to become distressing.
Hence, the main manufacturers of these printers have opted for multifunctional ones. That is, those who might work with both a traditional connection, such as wireless installation and printer configuration, through an Internet network.
Now, could you go further? But of course it could, and Google Print has become the hero of many. This is a service that connect printers you may have at home or in the office to the web.
As long as the printer is connected to an Internet network, you can use it from anywhere and from any device connected to the Internet. From computers, laptops, phones and tablets.
How to set up the printer to use Google Print from my Windows 10?
Knowing what Google Print is and what it is all about, it's time you knew how to set up your printer.
This service is available for virtually any computer, of any operating system. Whatever your operating system, the main requirement, besides having a printer, is to have Google Chrome, as it will be the bridge that connects the printer to our computer.
- Make sure your printer is working properly with wireless settings. Without it, you can only print the traditional way from your main computer.
- Once the printer is installed and configured, check that your computer or laptop is connected to the same Internet network as the printer.
- Open Google Chrome and in the address bar type: Chrome: // devices and hit enter.
- In the section " Classic printers ", Select the option" Add printer ".
- Add your printer a Google Cloud Print.
- Check that it works properly and voila!
Once the printer has been added and configured to the Google Cloud Print service, you can print traditionally and wirelessly from your computer.
If you have a laptop, you are away from home or office and you need to print a document, proceed, from your computer, to print the file you need, using Google Chrome and being connected to a network.
To do this, you need to follow the following steps:
- At the top left of the screen, open the Google Chrome window, click Menu.
- Select the option " Print ".
- You will find the section " Destination ", Where you will have to choose the option" Change ".
- Select your printer and click " Print ".
It's ready! Remotely, your printer will save you time and anguish, you can devote to collecting the document ready to present it at work, school or university.
How to use Google Print from your mobile device
Download the Cloud Print app from the Google Play Store
- Open settings
- Select in " work ”The print option
- Set your destination
- Open what you want to print from the application by clicking on " Share "
- Select print and done!
Avoid unexpected events and delays when printing any document you need, Google Print truly becomes the hero of many when it comes to printing jobs or reports easily, quickly and remotely.
Also, if you are interested in learning how to save a complete web page in PDF format, you can click here.
Most Interesting Articles
- best telegram channels to watch free live tennis 2023
- best telegram channels to watch motogp free and live 2023
- best telegram channels to watch formula 1 live and free 2023
- best telegram channels to watch all the free live soccer 2023
- how to watch and download movies and series in 2023 with telegram