What is Twitch?
Twitch is a streaming platform which encompasses a global company similar to a social network like YouTube or Instagram. This gives anyone the ability to broadcast matches live with the aim of attracting followers online.
With this platform people they can interact with each other via chat, while being able to share views on the broadcast. Here we show you how to create a Twitch account with a few simple steps that won't be difficult to perform.
How to create an account on Twitch?
Creating an account on Twitch is quite simple, just follow the steps below to have your space on Twitch.
- Go to the official Twitch page.
- Click on the top left where the word "Register" appears.
- You must complete the spaces you have with your personal information such as name, password, date of birth and your email. It should be noted that you can change your username on Twitch anytime you want.
- An option you must register and "log in to Facebook" in the "Connect with Facebook" box.
How does Twitch work?
Once you've created your Twitch account, you should learn how to use the features of this platform for better performance.
- Search Twitch: If you are new to this platform, you can explore and find someone to follow. The way to do this is to click on the "Explore" button, and this will take you to a list of the different types of games available.
- Channel Subscription: Channels you are subscribed to appear here.
- Featured Stream: This section lists the most popular Twitch channels.
- Trophies: these are the weekly rewards granted by Twitch.
- Alerts: The platform sends notifications of any major changes that are made in any channel.
- Get Bits - This system is responsible for allocating rewards that you can access or purchase.
- Materials, user and avatar: You can enter features, tools and other settings such as the control panel in your account.
Where can you install Twitch
This online platform allows you to download Twitch on the following devices, PCs, tablets and smartphones with different operating systems.
- You can use Twitch from the official site.
- You can use the platform via android, you can even stream from your android mobile phone.
- You can download it from the App Store if you use iOS devices.
- Or download the computer version.
How to broadcast on Twitch?
If you want broadcast on Twitch, follow the steps that we will show you below and you will reach your goal.
- Download Open Broadcaster studio, this is free internet streaming software.
- Click the File> Settings> Transmission option.
- Select the type of transmission you want in "Forwarding Service".
- Choose the “Twitch” platform.
- On the server, choose the “Automatic” mode, especially the recommended option.
- In the broadcast password, copy the broadcast key of your Twitch channel.
Configure Twitch from the control panel
Specifically, we explain how configure your channel from the control panel and start using your account and broadcasting live.
- Contents of the transmission: in this section you can find the title of your broadcast and notifications that are made live.
- Title: has 140 characters to create an interesting title.
- Live Broadcast Reports: This notification will appear to your followers, so it's important to be creative to attract broadcasters.
- Class: Here you select the type of game you want to broadcast, in this case it must be organized, as you can lose spectators.
- Tags: Using tags is important as it keeps viewers on your chat.
- Language: this section allows you to choose the language of your broadcast. You will only be able to broadcast in one language.
Hopefully, this post will help you start from scratch on Twitch and even start earning as an affiliate, thereby achieving success.
Most Interesting Articles
- how to watch the nba live and free with telegram 2023
- best telegram channels to watch all the free live soccer 2023
- best telegram channels to watch motogp free and live 2023
- how to watch and download movies and series in 2023 with telegram
- best telegram channels to watch formula 1 live and free 2023