What is the configuration of nearby devices?
It is a way to connect your Android phone or tablet to any other device via remote functions, such as Bluetooth.
Through this option and through other devices, you will be in degree of have the information contained in your android phone, which are transferred to a second device, which could be another phone or tablet.
That the reverse is also true: By connecting the tablet to a nearby device (a phone), the first element could transmit all the information contained in the second remote.
It is important to note that this type of file or information transfer is possible via versioned Android devices Marshmallow 6.0 or later.
Likewise, it is recommended that both computers have a high percentage of charge, as data transfer can have a considerable impact on the battery of both devices.
Nearby device settings
The first thing you need to do to connect your Android phone to a reliable device for remote data transfer is connect it. This can be done via the Bluetooth tool, activating it is the first step to follow.
- Activate the “Bluetooth” function and pair the second device with your Android phone.
- If this is your first time connecting this device to your Android phone, a window will likely appear where you can authorize this item as a trusted device, which you will access.
- Similarly, if you have previously connected the device to your Android phone, you should only be able to access the "Settings" panel and, in the "Security" section, locate the "Smart Lock" section, which will allow you to select complementary l equipment as a reliable device.
This way, and as long as both devices keep a common function active (Bluetooth or NFC technology), your Android phone will remain unlocked and data transmission will begin automatically and remotely, without having to perform any type of manual procedure.
This isn't the only way to set your Android phone to a trusted device. If you access the "Smart Lock" section of your phone, you will find that, in addition to connecting trusted devices, you can also add places, in order to keep it unlocked.
Some phones have also included, within this feature, the ability to facial recognition and through voice commands.
Your home, office or some other place where you know your android phone is safe can be connected to your phone so that remain unlocked while you are in that position. To do this, the device will use the tools of Google Maps.
While you carry it
Another option you can find in Smart Lock is the ability to keep the phone unlocked while you carry it with you. After being unlocked once, the device will remain unlocked until placed on a surface, where it will automatically lock.
Although it is considered a less secure security measure, since a person with similar characteristics to yours might keep unlocked cell phone.
In this function, as long as you use the device at an angle where the front camera can detect your face, it will remain unlocked. Shrunken or not recognized the traits you analyzed, it will be blocked.
Finally, another of the very interesting options of Smat Lock is based on the unlocking through the use of voice. For this, you will use the well-known “Ok, Google”.
Most Interesting Articles
- best telegram channels to watch motogp free and live 2023
- how to watch the nba live and free with telegram 2023
- how to watch and download movies and series in 2023 with telegram
- best telegram channels to watch formula 1 live and free 2023
- best telegram channels to watch all the free live soccer 2023