There are a few methods by which you can successfully link your account Twitter to a Facebook account or page. Read carefully the tutorial we have prepared for you to achieve this goal.
Please note that this tutorial is designed exclusively for Facebook, but it is also possible to share a Tweet in your Instagram Stories, to expand your possibilities when using social networks.
What is the purpose of linking our Twitter and Facebook accounts?
If you are new to the world of social networks, you may be wondering what is the purpose of connecting two or more social networks. For the average user this might not have a significant advantage, however, read the following points informing yourself for what it could be useful:
If you work with social networks
In fact, working online is perfectly possible. Many people indeed they work directly with social networks and it is at this point that linking two accounts can be very useful.
Link your Twitter account with your account or page Facebook, in so that things you post on Twitter appear on Facebook is an essential option for the Community Manager. This way you will extend your reach and work more efficiently and with less effort.
Also, if you move into the world of social networking, you can know who has marked your Tweets as favorites in one way, a very important option for effectively knowing your reach with Twitter.
To make announcements
What we have highlighted above is mainly valid for people who they work with social networks. however, even the average user can benefit from this feature.
If you want to convey a message more efficiently, doing it on multiple social media at the same time can be convenient. By connecting Twitter e Facebook, this procedure can be done with just a few clicks.
How to share your Tweets on your Facebook page
If you wish share your tweets on a Facebook account, you may be interested in the following information. Keep these points in mind and try to achieve this, read carefully:
Connect a Twitter account to a Facebook account to share Tweets
The process of connecting your Facebook profile to your Twitter account and sharing content on both social networks is required. Then follow the steps we need to teach you:
- This process must be done from your computer. For this, the first step is enter with your Twitter account.
- Once you are in your Twitter account, search for options Settings and privacy. To access it, just press on the three dots located under your profile picture, on the left of the screen.
- Within the Settings options, you will see the Account tab, click on it and then go to the option Applications.
The application should appear Facebook, if it appears, click on it. The system will ask you to log into your Facebook account, enter your data and do it normally.
- After the previous process, your account Twitter will already be connected to your Facebook account. By default, the tweeds you post will be shown to your friends.
If you want to disconnect or deactivate your Twitter account from Facebook for any reason, you can read the guide provided in the previous link.
Final report: many users have complained that the Facebook option does not appear in Twitter applications. This is because Facebook's terms of service have changed slightly in the latest updates.
In any case, try the above method, if this is not possible, we are sorry to inform you that the connection cannot be made officially. Even so, do not despair, it is possible that in future updates you will be able to perform this procedure as before.
Finally, we recommend that you know what Twitter lists are and what they are for, which represent an organized way of viewing information on this social network.
Most Interesting Articles
- best telegram channels to watch all the free live soccer 2023
- best telegram channels to watch formula 1 live and free 2023
- how to watch the nba live and free with telegram 2023
- how to watch and download movies and series in 2023 with telegram
- best telegram channels to watch motogp free and live 2023