This application, until today, has achieved great popularity, because it has a simple interface, has very useful functions and is also a means free where users can communicate through text and video, so it's important to know how Google Hangouts works in Gmail.
However, if you are new to Hangouts, chances are you don't know some features or how to perform some procedures. Therefore, here we will explain one of the most important things about this application and it is how to talk in Hangouts and how to start a conversation.
What is Hangouts and how does it work?
Hangouts is a Google tool that allows users to communicate via text or video. It was launched on May 15, 2013. However, prior to its launch, Google already had other messaging applications, which is why the purpose of Hangouts is to replace them.
Among the main features of Hangouts, it is a tool in which users can communicate with two or more people, being able to contact 15 people on the web and 10 people from a smartphone.
During the conversation it is possible send emojis, characters and share photos, gif images and their location. They are automatically stored in the Photos album on each person's Google+ profile.
Today Hangouts is known to be one of the applications that competes with Skype and still offers better functionality than the latter today. Likewise, one of the advantages of Hangouts is that it can be used from a computer, tablet, or smartphone.
In case of using this tool from a computer, the PC must have a microphone, activate the camera and the speakers, for the video call service.
Another of the outstanding benefits that this amazing platform offers us is that can be broadcast live. That is, you can make public speeches and any user can access it via a link.
How to start a conversation in Hangouts?
Hangouts is a medium that can be used on either a computer, tablet or smartphone. IS available also per Android, iPhone e iPad. So, below, I will explain the different procedures in each of them:
Start a Hangouts conversation from your computer
- Go to the official website or open Hangouts in Gmail
- Click on the New Conversation option (which appears in the upper area)
- Add the name or the email of the user you want to chat with
- Then write your message
- Finally, it hit to come in to present.
Start a conversation in Hangouts from Android
- Open the Hangouts app from your mobile or tablet device
- In the lower right area, tap the option Add, then click New conversation
- Write and mark the name of the person you want to send the message to
- Then write the text, taking into account that you can add emojis, stickers and photos
- As soon as you have your message ready, press the button sending.
Start a conversation in Hangouts from iPhone and iPad
- Open the application from your device or tablet
- Find and select the option Add, which is located in the lower right area
- Write the name of the person you want to send the message to.
- As soon as you find the contact, you need to select it
- Then, enter your message, keeping in mind that you can add photos, stickers and emojis
- Finally, press the button Send
It is important to note that to start a conversation in this application, you need to have a Hangouts account and have it installed on your device.
Finally, we hope this article has helped you. However, we would like to hear from you. Do you think Hangouts is a quality app? Leave us your answer in the comments.
Most Interesting Articles
- how to watch the nba live and free with telegram 2023
- best telegram channels to watch motogp free and live 2023
- how to watch and download movies and series in 2023 with telegram
- best telegram channels to watch formula 1 live and free 2023
- best telegram channels to watch all the free live soccer 2023