Sony offers the PlayStation streaming service and is available for PS4, PS3, PS2 and PC (Windows); And if you have PS4, you are surely wondering if this service is one of the best applications to download on PlayStation 4. The answer is yes, because it has a catalog of more than 700 very varied games for all tastes.
What you should know about PlayStation Now
With PlayStation Now, you can instantly enjoy blockbusters, exclusive PlayStation games and adventure games for the whole family. This game catalog is updated every month, so you can always enjoy the news.
You can download or stream the more than 700 games it offers. With your PlayStation Now subscription you can access all online multiplayer modes available.
You can play with whoever you want, save your progress and continue playing from any other device. It gives you the opportunity to download more than 300 games to your PS4, so you'll be ready to enjoy up to 4K resolution.
The recommended connection during playback should be at least 5 Mbps e the resolution offered is up to 720p. The company tells us there may be some differences in terms of downloadable or disc-based games.
PlayStation Now is not available in all countries only in some. Some of them are: United States, Spain, United Kingdom, Canada, Belgium, Italy, Portugal, Germany, France, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Norway, Ireland, Japan, among others.
Now that you know all that you can enjoy the service that Sony offers, we will proceed to show you how you can sign up and try it for 7 days. We will explain to you so that you can do it from your own PC o PS4.
Sign up for free for 7 days
As you can imagine, the first step is to create an account on PSN or Playstation Network. To do this from your PC in Windows you will follow the following steps:
- On the official PlayStation Store page, you will find "PlayStation Now" on the screen and click on that button.
- You will be able to see an orange button where it says "FREE TRIAL" and we'll click that button.
- The subscriptions offered by PlayStation Now will be listed on the next page.
- We will choose the one that says "FREE TRIAL".
- Then you need to click on the PS network nickname and select “Manage Subscriptions”.
- Then you have to click on "Disable automatic renewal". Performing this step will prevent you from being charged for a one-month subscription once the trial period is over.
- If you are a Windows PC user, you need to download the application from the official PlayStation Now page.
- After installing the application, you have to open it and log in and voila, you can start your free trial for 7 days.
If you want to subscribe to PlayStation Now from PS4, you need to follow these steps:
- On the PS4 home screen you need to go to the PlayStation Store and choose a subscription.
- You have to choose "Start trial period".
- Then you need to select “Subscription” and then “Start the application”.
- After the previous step you have to select “All games”. This will add PlayStation Now to the home screen.
- The last thing you should do is open the PlayStation Now application and choose the game you want. With PS4 you can download games to not play streaming.
We are happy to help you find a way to join PlayStation Now for free for a period of time. Keep visiting our page so you can continue learning more topics that interest you.
Etiquetas Gaming station