Each operating system includes different functions and applications, which may be incompatible. However, there are actions that you can perform across both operating systems. For example, in this post you will find out how to transfer or transfer media files from your Android mobile to an iOS iPhone.
Transfer or transfer media files from my Android mobile to an iOS iPhone
Multimedia files are the most used by people. I am easier to use, allow you to spice up a conversation. Sometimes they allow you to reply to messages faster when you can't type. They even let you send songs and other animated presentations to someone special.
A picture can say more than a thousand words, so pictures allow you to respond based on what you want to express. Multimedia files, in addition to those mentioned, they can be videos, music, images, photographs, audio and many more. If you want to transfer media files from Android to iPhone, don't miss the step by step.
Steps to transfer media files using a computer
Based on the type of file you want to transfer, we will show you the necessary steps:
Videos and photos
If you want to transfer your videos and photos from Android to an iPhone or other iOS device, using a computer; you have to follow these steps:
- Using a USB cable, connect your android mobile to computer.
- Locate the folder that contains the videos and photos you want to transfer; usually the folder name is DCIM. Now, if your computer is Mac, you need to install an official app called Android File Transfer. Through it you can make file transfers from Android to iPhone.
- Choose the videos and photos from the DCIM folder you want to transfer and copy them to a folder located on your computer ; you can create a new folder.
- Once the copying of all files is ready, disconnect your Android device from the pc.
- Connect the iPhone or other iOS device to the computer.
- If you are using a Windows PC or a Mac with macOS Mojave or earlier; you should be able to access the iTunes Store quickly and easily. If you have a macOS Catalina, you need to open the Finder.
- Now you can paste the videos and photos that you have saved on your pc. You can sync the videos and photos with your iOS devices. Another alternative is use iCloud to save all your files; then you can access it from any device by logging in with your iCloud email.
In case of non-compliance with step 1. You can still transfer videos and photos from your Android to PC without USB cable via Google Drive; after that you will transfer the content to iCloud and finally you will have the files on iPhone from iCloud.
Depending on the music platform you use, you can transfer it to an iPhone. For example, through the App Store, you can search your computer for the application you use: then, when you log in, you can access all the music you listen to and enjoy it on any device.
Transfer via computer must be as follows:
- Connect your Android to your pc and open the folder area of music. If you are using a Mac, remember to download the Android File Transfer app to transfer music from Mac to your Android device.
- Choose the songs you want to transfer and save them in a folder on your computer.
- Now disconnect the Android and connect the iOS device to the PC.
- If you are using a Mac with macOS Catalina 10.15, open the "Music" folder and copy the songs from your computer. With a macOS Mojave 10.14 or earlier or a Windows PC, open iTunes, then locate the folder " Tracks ”And paste the music you have saved on your computer.
Transfer media files using the application
Another alternative is to use the Transfer to iOS app, the steps to follow are:
- Download the app Transfer to iOS dal Google Play Store.
- Choose the media files you want to transfer. You can also transfer your favorite websites, calendars, email accounts, contacts, etc.
- Your iPhone will find the Android device via the Transfer to iOS app, creating a direct connection. The process is completed by entering a security code and you will have all your files on iPhone.
Most Interesting Articles
- how to watch and download movies and series in 2023 with telegram
- best telegram channels to watch formula 1 live and free 2023
- best telegram channels to watch motogp free and live 2023
- how to watch the nba live and free with telegram 2023
- best telegram channels to watch all the free live soccer 2023