There is no question that HBO offers excellent service, however it is common to want to unsubscribe at some point. Either because you don't like the platform anymore or because it has encountered problems such as an error occurred and the service may be temporarily unavailable, however regardless of the reason, it is important to keep in mind that Unsubscribing on HBO is very simple process.
But if you still don't know how to do it, don't worry because here I will show you step by step how you can do it. This way, the procedure will be much easier than normal.
Steps to unsubscribe or unsubscribe from HBO
If you want to unsubscribe from HBO, what you need to do is very simple and it won't take long. Best of all, you can do it from your computer or smartphone, so you can conveniently do it on any device you have.
Unsubscribe from HBO from your computer
To cancel a subscription from your computer, you need to do the following:
- Go to the official HBO website e access
- As soon as you are in your account, you need to click on your username
- Several options appear immediately, click "My account"
- Next, you need to find and select the category "Subscriptions and purchases"
- In this section you can see if you have a free trial period and when it is active (in case of a new user)
- Likewise, you will have the option "Cancel subscription"
- You need to mark the same and then a pop-up window appears where you need to confirm this action, click "Yes, cancel my subscription"
- Once you've done that, you've already unsubscribed from the HBO service. However, if you still have the trial period in progress, you will be able to log into the platform normally, until it ends.
Cancel your HBO subscription from your mobile
Although there is an HBO application for smartphones, it is not possible to unsubscribe or unsubscribe from your account through it. However, you can do this using your device's browser. It should be noted that this procedure is not necessary if you have a computer. However, if it seems more convenient for you to do it from your mobile, you can do the following:
- Open your device's default browser
- Enter the official HBO page e access
- Then click Settings
- Then, click "My account"
- As soon as you enter this option, within it you will find the option again Configuration, you have to select it
- Below are new alternatives to configure. Click on "Subscriptions and purchases"
- Immediately we can see and mark the "Cancel subscription" option
- Finally, confirm the action by selecting the "Yes, cancel my subscription" button that appears in the pop-up window.
- This way you have already unsubscribed from your mobile device.
However, there is another method to unsubscribe from HBO. As users can call for free the official number of HBO Spain which is 900834155 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finally, we hope this article has helped you. However, we would like to have yours news. Were you able to unsubscribe from HBO? Do you think HBO offers quality service? Leave us your answers in the comments.