The augmented or altered reality game Pokémon Go was born after the success of the cartoon or anime series developed in Japan by Satoshi Tajiri. This series tells the story of a young man who had a dream of becoming a Pokémon master.
Pokémon is the name that was given to the so-called pocket monsters, these were species of domesticated animals that were contained in spheres and that went to fight. From there came the idea of creating a game that would allow young people to act like another citizen to catch Pokémon.
How to update Pokémon Go game to the latest version on Android and iPhone?
Pokémon Go was launched on the market in mid-2016, and a few months after its launch it was already at the top of the list of trending games around the world. To access the game, it was only necessary to use one smartphone Android o un iPhone and create your account in Pokemon Go or if you already have it, you can recover your Pokemon Go account. Although currently some strategies have been devised to allow the user to play from the computer. And I recommend that you improve the performance of games on Android or iOS so that this wonderful game works better for you.
Basically, the game consists of a geolocation system that takes care of sending notifications to the players, indicating the location of the “Pokémon monsters ". These must capture and place them to fight with other users' Pokémon.
The interesting thing is that Pokémon are distributed in various places in the city or region where the player is located. So you have to get to where they are and catch them. This activity has motivated the economic growth of commercial establishments such as coffee shops, shopping malls and other public places.
How to update Pokémon Go on an Android and iPhone device?
The process to update the App is quite similar, some of the aspects that change are the type of download store that each device offers, in the case of Android, the default App for this is the Play Store and for the iPhone it is the Store app.
Generally the Play Store and App Store create a personal folder on each user's device, in which the downloaded applications are grouped and the constant search for new updates or available versions of the Apps is maintained to offer optimal functioning of the App itself.
To check if a new update is available for the application, follow these steps:
- Access the archive of download for free application of your device, if you have a mobile phone. In the case of Android, go to the Play Store, if your device is an iPhone, click on the App Store.
- As you can see right next to the applications search panel of the Play Store, There are three horizontal lines arranged one on top of the other, that's where you'll have access to yours personal folder.
- In case of the App Store, when you log into the application, you can locate the section "Updates" in the lower right corner, where the list of applications you have previously downloaded is stored.
- Next to each application there is a suggestion to start the download of the new update.
- click on "Update" and wait for the download process to complete. You can then enjoy the game as you did previously.
- It should be noted that the new update does not in any way change the process that has been carried out in the game, in fact the goal is to provide the player with new tools that can help him get a satisfying experience.
Pokémon Go as the application of the moment
It is estimated that since its creation of the game app, Pokémon Go has achieved more than 7 million downloads worldwide, this thanks to its dynamic interface. Individuals create an interaction between their environment and its inhabitants.
It is very common to make new friends from the game, and it even stimulates a strengthening among family members, as it does not distinguish between race, gender or age.
Finally, we hope this article has helped you. However, we would like to hear from you Have you been able to update the Pokémon Go game to the latest version? Leave us your answer in the comments.EtiquetasPokemon go