In this post we will explain the multiple ways in which you can upgrade, quickly and easily. This game console was created with the idea of being the only one on the market that has the minimum of errors within its design.
This tool has an eight-core AMD processor. Includes 8GB unified memory and Blu-Ray disc drive.
Process to update PS4 via console system
The steps to upgrade the software costs. they are simple, as the console itself will help you do this with several guided steps. If you have any doubts, follow the following tutorial:
- To get started you need to turn on your PS4.
- Once you are in the console system, you have to click on the icon » Settings Or, in the same way, on the "Settings" button.
- There, you will be able to find a list of options, among which you need to locate the option "System software update".
Once found, the system will start performing the latest update existing within the system.
It is possible that while updating the system, the system itself does not have access to the latest version. In this case, you just have to locate and click on the button » Download »And the download can start normally.
From the main screen you have to choose «Notification» and then click on the option » Download ". You will see the executable file to begin the installation. You just have to double-click on it and continue with the rest of the instructions that will appear on the screen and which basically consist of agreeing to continue.
How to update PS4 via USB
This is a way to upgrade in an alternative way, and which is one of the most used by many users due to its simplicity and speed. Likewise, this is a widely used method, as long as the first method doesn't work.
Here we explain the process step by step:
- Start by preparing the USB device on which you will perform the action. To do this, you need to create several folders which will be needed to save more fillet. Likewise, you must have at least 1,1 Gb of free space on the USB flash drive. We need to create a folder with the name of " PS4 «.
- Inside it, you have to create another folder that you will upload as " UPDATED «.
- Once you have completed the previous steps, you need to connect to the console's official site, from your own PC.
- There, you should look for the update file, more precisely, the most updated version.
- Once done, you need to save this file inside the folder " UPDATED ". You need to edit the file and name it " PS4UPDATE.PUP «.
- Once you are done with step 3, it's time to shut down and then connect the USB to the PS4 even with the console turned off. Then turn it back on and start it from Safe Mode.
- If you have created and located the fillet correctly, the game console will do all the work automatically, as it will locate these folders and begin the installation. Select the option » Initialize PS4 »Or» Reinstall the system software »And proceed following the instructions. And everything will be ready.