The digital age has made things simply extraordinary. The Internet and the increasingly advanced features of computers were not enough. In today's society, new needs arise every day and companies strive to design and develop devices designed to meet them.
There are things that simply would never even have been thought possible and that are part of almost anyone's basic needs or tools today. Do you have the courage to find out more about the topic to be treated this time?
Apple, the most famous apple
One of the companies that stood out most in the digital and IT fields was, unquestionably, Apple. This US-based company has a presence in a large number of countries around the world through stores and distributors of all of its devices.
Its resounding success led it to become the first company to achieve one market capitalization of a trillion dollars in 2018.
Great variety of devices
Although this company's best-selling product is iPhones, Apple also has an interesting line of equipment ranging from desktop computers, laptops, to popular iPods, iPads, televisions, and smartwatches.
All Apple devices are distinguished by the huge quality of their software, their design and all the functions they have managed to implement in each of them.
In addition to the security they offer to their users, presenting a huge inconvenience to all those unscrupulous people who try, in different ways, to access the information contained in your device.
Another of the great features that Apple retains in each of its devices has to do with the ability to connect them both for file transfer, synchronization, and even manipulation of one device through another.
Incredible, right? If you find it difficult to understand, don't worry, as this will be the subject of this article. Here you will find enough explanations to understand how your iPhone can become… a remote control!
Lost your tvOS remote control? There is no need to worry! Apple has thought of all kinds of solutions to this type of situation and to solve this problem you just need to have your iPhone and follow, to the letter, the instructions that will be shown below:
- Check that both your iPhone and TV are connected to the same network.
- Add Apple TV Remote to the control center of your iPhone and log in.
- When you log into Apple TV, you may be asked for a code, which will appear on the TV.
Use your iPhone as a remote control!
After setting up your iPhone (also works with other Apple devices) as a remote control for your Apple TV, it's time to use it. Is it as easy as the installation process? Yup! Even easier than setup.
- To use your iPhone as a remote, log into the control center
- The gestures through which you can access the control center vary according to the version of iOS that your device owns. On both iPhone 8 and iOS 11 or earlier, you can access it by swiping your finger up on the screen.
- Starting with iPhone X, you can access the Control Center by swiping your finger down from the top right corner of the screen.
- Sign in to Apple TV.
A real wonder!
This way, you can manipulate your TV through yours iPhone in an extraordinarily simple way, a resource that you probably did not know and that you will certainly not be able to stop using.
Share this information! Discuss it with your family and friends and let everyone know about the wonders you can do through line equipment and devices. Apple.
Most Interesting Articles
- how to watch and download movies and series in 2023 with telegram
- best telegram channels to watch all the free live soccer 2023
- best telegram channels to watch motogp free and live 2023
- how to watch the nba live and free with telegram 2023
- best telegram channels to watch formula 1 live and free 2023