How to activate a group on Instagram?
- The main thing you should do is have this new one updating which Instagram has made available active, as this new feature is added in the latest version of the app. If you haven't updated it, you need to perform this update from the app store.
- Download and open your Instagram account.
- Go to the section stories.
- In the menu where you choose photos, videos, music, hashtags, you will find an option called Chat, (group) click there.
- Start creating your Instagram group, setting the name that group or chat will have and the color of the text also changes.
- Then a upload a story to so your contacts know they have a request to start a group.
- Search your history data so you can see which of your contacts want to join that group.
- You need to authorize contacts that you want to be part of that group.
- After you have authorized those contacts who will be part of your group; You can proceed to interact with them using the group you created (you will see the messages on Instagram Direct).
Points to keep in mind:
- Once you've created the group, you can view it in Instagram Direct messages, with other conversations you have had with other users.
- If you share a story in the group you created, this conversation won't come up eliminated even if the story disappears later 24 hours, the only way to make that conversation disappear is to delete it.
- In this group you can not only share stories, but also videos, photos, music, among other things.
- Each group is limited to 32 members.
- If at any time you wish to leave the group and delete it, you can do so without any inconvenience.
- You can make changes, such as mute messages or video chats.
- You need to update the Instagram application whenever it requires it to enjoy the news that this popular social network offers you.
How to share group stories on Instagram?
- Open your Instagram account.
- Upload a story (video, photo, hashtag, place, advertisement).
- When you've uploaded the file to your story, the "Group history" will appear at the bottom of the screen , click there.
- Immediately another screen will appear, where are the groups you have created, then, select the group you want to submit your story. (This screen also allows you to create a new group in the "New" option; pressing there a tab will appear with all your contacts, now you have to choose the accounts you want to be part of this new group. Finally, click on the icon seen at the top right to save the changes).
- Then a share the story with the group.
When did you share the history you will see several circles next to the story and a lock icon will appear, this indicates that story has been shared in a group.
If you are a member of an Instagram group you can also upload stories:
- We enter the group of which we are members.
- The option is displayed at the bottom left “Add”, click there.
- Select the content you want to add to that group.
- Now you need to press "Share in group history".
- Your story will appear in the group.
It's that simple to share stories in a Instagram group, if you are part of the Instagram community, start creating groups ea share stories with all your friends and family. Also, something you shouldn't forget in Stories is that you can add music to Instagram Stories on an iPhone or Android mobile. Don't let that special moment of the day be forgotten, share your happiness with everyone you know.