What is a commander in Rise of Kingdoms?
Rise of Kingdoms commanders are the cornerstone of building a mighty army. Know the types, their skills and talents; can be a very important and decisive factor for conquer the map.
You can differentiate the rarity of commanders by color: the blue ones (Advanced) are the most common, but also weak; then they are followed by green (Elite), and the best are purple (Epic) and orange (Legendary). Since they have excellent skills and talents.
What are the types of commanders in Rise of Kingdoms?
Depending on the type of commander, you can define a specific type of strategy. Some will help you destroy cities, defeat enemy troops, kill barbarians, gather resources or heal allies.
- Archer: As the name suggests, they are ideal commanders to lead archers.
- Defender: These are great commanders in defending your cities.
- Disabling: they are commanders who block the ability to fight their rivals.
- Picker- Ideal commanders to improve resource gathering.
- Infantry: the perfect commander to lead infantry troops.
- Jungler: the best commanders to defeat the barbarians.
- Leader: they are commanders capable of leading large troops and many advantages.
- Nuker: The commanders with the most attacking power in the game.
- Support: For defensive tactics, heal allies during combat.
- Cavalry: His name indicates that he is an ideal commander for cavalry troops.
- Siege: This type of commander is the best option for invading enemy cities.
The best commanders, combos and talents in Rise of Kingdoms
Rise of Kingdoms ha currently over 30 commanders and continue to increase. But you have to choose them, depending on your purposes. We show you a list of commanders divided according to their rarity:
- Guardian of the city
- Lanciere del drago
- Mario Cay
- tomoe gozen
- Kusunoki Masashige
- Sun Tzu
- Scipio the African
- Osman I.
- Giovanna D'Arco
- Eulji Mundeok
- Julius Caesar
- A little high
- Carlos Martello
- Cleopatra VII
- Constantine I
- El Cid
- Frederick I
- Hannibal Barca
- Mehmed II
- Minamoto at Yoshitsune
- Riccardo I
- Yi Seong-Gye
Usually Julius Caesar is the most coveted commander for its great attack power. But we present a list of recommended commanders to use individually, based on their abilities:
- Hermann: He is a good commander for a defense strategy. So we recommend that you leave it behind the walls of your kingdom.
- Scipio the African: the best option for those with a basic account, thanks to its good attack level.
- Giovanna D'Arco: The best commander to support troops, thanks to his healing level.
- Pelayo: Ideal for cavalry, thanks to its attack and defense bonuses for mounted troops.
- Boudica: He is a commander who will give you excellent results against the barbarians.
- Hannibal Barca: Very good and versatile, having the ability to lead mixed armies.
- Cleopatra VII: Perfect for quickly gathering resources and leveling up.
The most recommended commander combos, we can divide them if they are for PVP or PVE, that is, against other players or against the environment respectively.
- To defeat other players, the best combos are: Boudica + Scipio, Annibale Barca + Cleopatra and Giovanna d'Arco + El Cid.
- To advance in the environment of game, the ideal combos are: Cao Cao + Tomoe Gozen and Boudica + Joan of Arc (good team against the barbarians).
La your choice of commanders will depend on your strategy. If you enjoyed this post on the best commanders in Rise of Kingdoms; We ask you to share it with your friends. Thus, everyone can face each other and decide who is the best governor. Also, we remind you that you can download it on various operating systems.