The minimum requirements of the games
Before you download and play PUBG, you need to know the minimum requirements. The minimum requirements refer to the hardware needed for play a video game, even if the minimum does not offer the best user experience. That said, the most advisable thing is to always build a cheap gaming PC by parts.
Next, we will tell you about the PUBG minimum and recommended requirements. Read on to meet them and start playing.
What are the minimum requirements to install and play PUBG, PUBG Mobile and PUBG lite?
PUBG has two versions on the computer, the regular version known simply as PUBG and a lightweight version, PUBG Lite. Next, we will show the requirements for each version. In the case of cell phones, go to https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tencent.ig&hl=en&gl=US, if it does not appear or an incompatibility warning is displayed, the game is not you can run it.
PUBG Battle Royale was known for relatively poor performance compared to existing hardware at the time of its release. Even so, with the passage of time game performance has improved.
PUBG minimum requirements
- Processor: PUBG requires a processor that is at least as powerful as the i5 4430 or the FX-6300, something relatively high.
- RAM: in terms of RAM, you'll need at least 8GB, which is considered the minimum standard today.
- Graphic card: in the case of Nvidia, a 960GB GTX 2 is required, from AMD, it would be a 7GB Radeon R370 2. It should be noted that equivalent cards can be used.
- Storage space: PUBG requires at least 30 GB of hard disk space.
- Operating system: PUBG will work on Windows 7, 8 and 10, in their 64-bit versions.
PUBG Recommended Requirements
- Processor: an i5 6600k processor or an AMD Ryzen 5 1600 should be enough to get a great gaming experience in PUBG.
- RAM memory: recommended 16GB of RAM to run PUBG at high settings.
- Graphic card: Nvidia recommends a 1060Gb GTX 3, while for AMD the 580GB Radeon RX4 would be a great option.
- Storage space: although the minimum is 30GB, we recommend that you have more hard drive space to install the game.
- Operating system: As for the operating system, as mentioned, PUBG will work on Windows 7, 8 and 10, but we recommend the latest version.
As the name indicates, PUBG Lite is the light version being the most suitable for less powerful equipment. The lightness of the application is manifested both in its weight and in the requirements it places on users.
PUBG Lite minimum requirements:
- Processor: at least a Core i3 with a frequency of 2,4 Ghz.
- RAM: PUBG Lite requires at least 4GB of RAM to function decently.
- Graphic card: in terms of graphics, the minimum required is an integrated Intel HD Graphics 4000. In turn, it is important to note that DirectX 11 is required.
- Space of archiving: the minimum space required for game files is 4GB.
- Operating system: PUBG Lite will work on Windows 7, 8 and 10, but only in its 64-bit version.
PUBG Lite Recommended Requirements:
- Processor: the recommended processor sets an i5 clocked at 2.8hz.
- RAM: it is recommended that you have at least 8 Gb of memory to run PUBG Lite decently.
- Graphic card: it is recommended to have a dedicated graphics card similar or superior to the Nvidia GTX 660 or ATI HD 7870.
- Space of archiving: the recommended storage space is the same as the minimum requirements, 4 Gb.
In fact, PUBG Lite's requirements are quite low from work fine on most computers. Therefore, it is the right choice for less powerful systems. On the other hand, now that you have checked the requirements of the game, you have to learn to aim and shoot in PUBG, to have the opportunity to win and also once inside the game you can see the PUBG fps to see how you are on your pc.
Most Interesting Articles
- best telegram channels to watch all the free live soccer 2023
- best telegram channels to watch motogp free and live 2023
- best telegram channels to watch free live tennis 2023
- best telegram channels to watch formula 1 live and free 2023
- how to watch and download movies and series in 2023 with telegram