Many of these companies they have developed and released games that have gained worldwide recognition and fame, but there is one title in particular whose success has been incredible to the point that its creators themselves would never have imagined it that way. A success that from its birth many years ago until today continues to be present, even more than before.
We are talking about nothing more and nothing less than World of Warcraft or also widely known as WoW. Stay with us and then we'll tell you what this exciting video game is all about, as well as all the data, information and details related to this title. Don't miss this short summary and keep reading.
What is World of Warcraft and what is it about?
To explain exactly what World of Warcraft is, we have to go back to the beginning of the Warcraft series as such to understand the creation of this new video game. Warcraft is a video game saga created by Blizzard Entertainment. Its first title was released in 1994 and it was baptized Warcraft: Orcs & Humans.
Since its inception, Warcraft has been classified as a medieval themed online multiplayer game, full of wars, fights, fantasy and fantastic territories. This also has quite iconic characters based on those aspects and qualities of every title released on the market. Finally from the hand of this comes World of Warcraft, a much more current version.
World of Warcraft è appeared on the market in 2004 and it marked a before and after in the fame that this saga has had. WoW is currently considered together with the famous Age of Empires title as one of the most popular games in this category, gaining a large number of users all over the world.
Since the beginning of this series, sagas and extensions have come out much more interesting and complete with new characters, interactions, maps, game modes, armor, among other aspects and factors that have changed in these titles over the years. Among the most popular we can mention World of Warcraft: Legion, WoW: Classic and WoW: Battle for Azeroth.
Below we will tell you about all the requirements that your respective computer or laptop running Windows must meet in order to download and install World of Warcraft: Legion, WoW: Classic and WoW: Battle for Azeroth. Stay and we'll show you all the most important details to enjoy this game.
Minimum requirements to play World of Warcraft: Classic
- You must have a 7-bit Windows 8, 10, or 64 operating system.
- Have at least an Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 or AMD Phenom 8750 or better processor.
- Have a minimum Intel HD Graphics 4000, NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT 512MB or AMD Radeon HD 4850 512MB graphics card.
- 5 GB of storage space.
- Have at least 2 Gb of RAM.
Minimum requirements to play World of Warcraft: Legion
- Have a Windows 7, 8 or 10 system.
- Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 processor.
- Minimum 2 GB of RAM.
- 45 GB of hard drive storage space.
- Have a good Internet connection.
Minimum requirements to play World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth
- Have the Windows 7 64-bit operating system.
- Intel Core i5-760 processor.
- 4GB of RAM.
- 70 Gb of storage space available.
Most Interesting Articles
- best telegram channels to watch formula 1 live and free 2023
- best telegram channels to watch all the free live soccer 2023
- best telegram channels to watch motogp free and live 2023
- how to watch and download movies and series in 2023 with telegram
- how to watch the nba live and free with telegram 2023